Closed Thread

Thread: NVA super sound pipes

I'm Shaun.

Default NVA super sound pipes

Hiya, has anyone got any experience with NVA's Super Sound Pipe interconnects...??? I'm in the middle of upgrading my cables before changing my amplification. At the moment I use Van Den Hul D102 III hybrids which I like for their very laid back treble but if the NVA cables are noticeably better I may invest.

I'm Buffet-blower.

Hi - much of my system is hooked up using Supers and I rate the stuff highly. NVA do a money-back guarantee (28 days I think?) if you don't like it so you wouldn't lose anything if you decided it wasn't for you.
    Richard.

Round & round bits: LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Herc II/Roksan Nima/Hana EL
    Megabits: Bluesound Node 2i/TEAC UD-H01 dac
    Making it louder bits: Phonostage: Dynavector P75 Amp: Cyrus 8vs/PSX-R Speakers: Royd Sintra II
    Connecting it together bits i/c's: Flashback Premier. Speaker cables: Van Damme Hifi

I'm Alan.

Wot he sed. Just don't bid against me when the trade ins come up!!
    Best regards, Alan
    Also playing on AudioChews

I'm Shaun.

Many thanks for that everyone. I will probably give the 0.8m version a try as it's reasonably priced and all of my gear is self contained on a rather large solid pine table. I posted this same question on another forum and got the response "I wouldn't buy anything from NVA...!!!" There was no expanation or justification for the statement. How useful was that...??? Again many thanks.

Closed Thread