+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 540 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Geoff.

Don't you just hate it when people keep on about "beans on toast".
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Don't you just hate it when people keep on about "beans on toast".
    Best keep away from my threads then

I'm Geoff.

Ooh, caught out again!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Julian.

Comic Relief. Another year of newsreaders doing hilarious dance routines from "Grease".
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Comic Relief. Another year of newsreaders doing hilarious dance routines from "Grease".
    Not sure that's really the point - sure, it's tedious and cheesy, but watching those poor little babies on the brink of death from malaria had me in tears and I've only been watching for 15 minutes! £5 pays for a net to keep them safe at night. Get your credit card out you miserable bastard!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Julian.

Alex, the sight of anyone suffering on a news report is enough for me to give money to charity. I don't expect to be entertained to hand my money over. In fact, the whole concept of entertainment in return for charity makes me very uncomfortable indeed. Especially the shite that gets peddled on Comic Relief. I would gladly pay money not to see it.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Quote Originally Posted by julesd68 View Post
    Alex, the sight of anyone suffering on a news report is enough for me to give money to charity. I don't expect to be entertained to hand my money over. In fact, the whole concept of entertainment in return for charity makes me very uncomfortable indeed. Especially the shite that gets peddled on Comic Relief. I would gladly pay money not to see it.
    Good - and I know what you mean I'm only teasing - so don't watch it, but make sure you do pay not to! https://secure.donate.rednoseday.com/
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Julian.

No, I won't donate to Comic Relief, but I have just made a donation to Oxfam.

Alex

I'm Nobody.

I think i got this mixed up with Children in need.. I need a new bulb alright i don't know much of anything that goes on TV these days.. TV is a form of influence to me, i don't do it

+ Reply to Thread