+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 540 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

I do like barbecues, but I'm also very lazy, so I just go to other folk's barbecues. I do like barbecued meat, I could eat it till I'm sick.

If ever we camped, or went to bike rallies, we'd often have one. If you're having to cook outside anyway, you might as well.

I remember on one camping trip at a site near Pooley Bridge, we got back from the pub, and decided that a midnight barby while pissed would be a great idea.
    Unfortunately the disposable grill we'd bought earlier came with flame-retardant charcoal. My mate reckoned things could be moved along a bit by pouring on some petrol freshly siphoned from his Harley.

I don't think any of us were ready for the speed at which the fire travelled up the petrol stream to the plastic bottle he was holding, and when he jumped back in surprise, he fell backwards into the ditch. By now his hand, the bottle and the water he was sat in were all on fire.

What happened next (or rather what didn't happen) earned us the silent treatment from his missus for the rest of the night. Instead of rushing to his aid, we quickly fumbled out our phones to record the fun. My mate's hand was fine. The real tragedy was that none of the video footage was any good
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm John.

Brilliant
    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I do like barbecues, but I'm also very lazy, so I just go to other folk's barbecues. I do like barbecued meat, I could eat it till I'm sick.

If ever we camped, or went to bike rallies, we'd often have one. If you're having to cook outside anyway, you might as well.

I remember on one camping trip at a site near Pooley Bridge, we got back from the pub, and decided that a midnight barby while pissed would be a great idea.
    Unfortunately the disposable grill we'd bought earlier came with flame-retardant charcoal. My mate reckoned things could be moved along a bit by pouring on some petrol freshly siphoned from his Harley.

I don't think any of us were ready for the speed at which the fire travelled up the petrol stream to the plastic bottle he was holding, and when he jumped back in surprise, he fell backwards into the ditch. By now his hand, the bottle and the water he was sat in were all on fire.

What happened next (or rather what didn't happen) earned us the silent treatment from his missus for the rest of the night. Instead of rushing to his aid, we quickly fumbled out our phones to record the fun. My mate's hand was fine. The real tragedy was that none of the video footage was any good
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm jamie.

this sort of thing winds me up no end!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZYX-COSMO...oAAOSw5fla~HwK

how the fuk can it be in very good condition if the fffing cantilevers broken?? twat!
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The British never had conscription until WW1, always an all-volunteer army. That was the difference. Although sometimes if you'd ben nicked for something it was either volunteer or go to prison. The Yanks still do that I think.
    I’m afraid not. The “Yanks”, now days want college graduates to join the army, or promise a college education as soon as you join. No more riff raff in the ranks, any misconduct will get you a dishonorable discharge. Because their numbers are small, they can be choosy. But I fear if a world war broke out, many of our young are too soft and coddled to be of any use.

Russell

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post

how the fuk can it be in very good condition if the fffing cantilevers broken?? twat!
    Do you know what 'twat' means? Is this acceptable behaviour for a public forum I wonder?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonky View Post
    Do you know what 'twat' means? Is this acceptable behaviour for a public forum I wonder?
    We don't have any specific rules about the language that can be used here.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonky View Post
    I believe it means 'cunt' if I'm not mistaken.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackles View Post
    I believe it means 'cunt' if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by jamie123 View Post

Why this...?

Sorry: We don't sell or ship to Italy, France or Australia

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm Geoff.

I don't ship to Watford. Anywhere else is OK though.

+ Reply to Thread