+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 540 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Yes, my granddad was like that, he was also the king of toilet humour...
    Ah, sounds like a man after my own heart!

I've always had a penchant for scatological humour, in particular, so if there are jokes going about 'tangy' turtle-headed turds, fart gas, pish stains and skidders, I'm in there!

Marco [refuses to 'grow up']
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Alan.

We'd noticed

Tee-hee.... Yes, I still titter at things like 'botty burps', pissy, cack-stained scanties, filthy 'follow-thrus', cheesy helmets and ball-bag sweat

So spank me, daddee!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

September 1978, 10cc "Dreadlock Holiday" and David Essex "Oh What A Circus" were riding the charts, and I was on a camping holiday in Keswick with three friends.

We started our first evening with a pint of "Jennings" beer which smelt like rotten eggs. But I powered through, as I was twenty and beer is beer.

Later that evening I met a very nice local girl, who laughed at my jokes ( a good sign, and quite rare) and had a really saucy laugh. But there were dark clouds on the horizon, which I would now call "Jennings revenge".

At the end of the evening I walked her home, but my guts were doing some serious rumbling by now. I tried to discretely let out a little "pip" to relieve the pressure and was rewarded by a warm feeling between my arse cheeks, and I knew that meant trouble.

When we got to her house, she invited me in, but I could feel the arse gravy marching south so I politely declined. She may have thought I was a real gentleman. More likely she thought my man-bits were a disappointing "no show". I just thought bloody Jennings, never again.

She didn't turn up the following evening. Shame, it could have been something really special, even after the muddy start.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alan.

..... even after the muddy start.
    Oh my word, good decision I think

However I have to say Jennings Sneck Lifter is a really great beer

I'm Steve.

Mrs. Pony's son recently took on a pub near me (Euxton Mills, good food, bikers and dog walkers welcome), and when I was there yesterday I saw that he has that Sneck Lifter on draught. Never come across it before, but i'll give it a go next time I'm in.

If a "bum volcano" results, I'll be blaming you Alan.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

At the end of the evening I walked her home, but my guts were doing some serious rumbling by now. I tried to discretely let out a little "pip" to relieve the pressure and was rewarded by a warm feeling between my arse cheeks, and I knew that meant trouble.

When we got to her house, she invited me in, but I could feel the arse gravy marching south so I politely declined.
    Haha - a classic 'follow thru', if ever there was one... Do you remember if the arse gravy was smooth or had 'bits in'?

Hey, if you'd strapped on a nappy, she might've been into the 'adult baby' thing!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Definitely with 'bits'. Not so much like gravy, more like a Chinese curry sauce, with currants.

And the young lady was a trainee nurse, so it would have been a busman's holiday for her.

When I got back to the tent, first thing I did was go for a shower. While I was gone, my tent-buddy was to pissed and lazy to leave the tent for a wiz, so he lifted the side of the tent to pee outside, forgetting that it had a sewn-in groundsheet...

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

FFS I wish to complain that the tone of this thread has been lowered to an unacceptable level.

I never found toilet humour or toilet stories to be funny. I just find it all a bit yukky and what goes on in a mans toilet stays there.

Its just a disgusting act and we are supposed to be disgusted by our waste material. Its very childish and I dont think it really translates well into jokes or funny stories
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 02-04-2018 at 19:56.

I'm Geoff.

Shit is just shit. It doesn't bother me desperately. If you have babies and animals, you get used to dealing with it, as do nurses and carers and guys who clear blocked drains.

+ Reply to Thread