Page 275 of 333 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3321

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Grant.

mostly fedoras or similar
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, DEEZER HiFi - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Grant.

Carlos Santana

Summer straw

Couple of fedoras and a trilby below

I get mine from the states
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, DEEZER HiFi - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Steve.

I bet they were thoroughly searched by HM Customs, their logic being that the purchaser must be on drugs

I'm Mark.

Films where the dialog is nothing but a low mumble with occasional grunts - the Americans have always been particularly good at these, but the fashion seems to be catching on more and more in UK TV dramas too. Might as well be in a foreign language, if there are no subtitles I'm totally stuffed.

I'm Martin.

Have you had your conservatory valeted recently? Inside and out? Just seen a TV ad for this. What an age we live in. Mind you people seem happy to pay a tenner to have someone throw a bucket of water over their car and briefly run a hoover round the inside so I suppose it's a viable market.

Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

I'm Geoff.

Yes. I've seen those. Folk getting too lazy (or too stupid) to clean anything these days. Still, it's less annoying than all the funeral plans being flogged on the box.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes. I've seen those. Folk getting too lazy (or too stupid) to clean anything these days. Still, it's less annoying than all the funeral plans being flogged on the box.
    A mate whose unemployed and has all day every day to clean his car takes it to the valeters instead. I think for the feeling of status more than anything.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200P CD Player * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

'The best I advice I ever received was to always remember that no-one else has any idea what they are doing either.'

I'm Geoff.

I put my motor through the Tesco automatic wash around xmas. Cost me a massive two and a half nicker! It's filthy at the moment.

I'm Martin.

On the other hand I also have a mate whose house and car are always a total pigsty. Rubbish piled in all the passenger footwells right up to the height of the seats. You know those grills you can get to separate your dogs in the boot of your estate from the back seat? He had a Merc estate and the grill was a spiderweb. Went right across the car and from the back of the seat all the way to the roof. Really impressive. And he drove around with that for years. This bloke works long hours and is wealthy enough that he could pay the Queen to clean the car for him. Nowt so queer as folk.
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Yeah thats one!...people who don't wash their own car and get their groceries delivered....You lazy blighters! Where's the pride in a job well done?

(Secretly I'm very jealous but I'm a control freak and renowned skinflint)

+ Reply to Thread