+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 540 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Geoff.

Go over and piss through his car window!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Go over and piss through his car window!
    I had thought about chucking my cat's " leavings " in there.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    I had thought about chucking my cat's " leavings " in there.
    Surely your cat defaecates in someone else's garden? That's what my neighbour's cats do - and it's my garden they do it in!
    Barry

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Surely your cat defaecates in someone else's garden? That's what my neighbour's cats do - and it's my garden they do it in!
    She's an indoor cat, I have the daily pleasure of cleaning out her litter box, or Turdis as I call it, so harvesting the ammo not a problem
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    She's an indoor cat, I have the daily pleasure of cleaning out her litter box, or Turdis as I call it, so harvesting the ammo not a problem
    so did i...lol although my cat went out a lot she came in to do her business then back out....think she thought i was impressed by her generosity
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Anto.

You buy something on the Bay of Pigs.
    The seller gives 3 word replies (apart from the small essay on why I got them cheap when I expected them to be more) (maybe there is some excrutiating penalty for writing more !!) and nowhere in his relies gives a name .
    3 sets of messages back and 2 and still nothing ?? I give him kind regards and my name each time ! Maybe he works under cover !!

I know its better than wrong spellings or text speak from Nearndertals ,that you find hard to dicipher ,but FFS?

As my Mrs said about the lady cyclist waiting for us to let our cows over the road .
    I had commented on her ,all over black Lycra suit that was inappropriate for the blazing sun a dy or 2 ago , 3 times I spoke and never a reply , despite it been very very friendly and a bit of fun !
    I said 'Oh dear , she wasnt impressed and my Mrs said -'Either foreign or extremly rude !!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm James.

Oh great, now I'm going to have to work till im cocking 68 before I can claim my state pension, I wonder what will happen when I've worked my 52 yrs, will they change it to 69? 70?!!! FFS
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Martin.

Just go on the dole until they decide to pay you a pension, That's my plan,
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Just go on the dole until they decide to pay you a pension, That's my plan,
    I'll probably be 6ft under before I see it
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Geoff.

A company restructuring at work brought me the opportunity to take voluntary early retirement at 60. A lump sum and occupational pension enabled me to get by until 65 and draw state pension too. Who knows? You may get such an opportunity as well.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread