+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 540 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Andr'e.

Joe: They pronounce like that in Stoke-On-Trent Loowk, Boowk, Coowk etc..

I'm Geoff.

eBay!

It's been driving me nuts. Five times I tried to list a car in a 'Classified Ad', each time it gave me a 'fixed price' listing instead. A lengthy talk with them by phone has now sorted things, thank goodness. I'm just hoping I don't get clobbered with extra fees for the listings I had to cancel.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Steve.

self abuser with a smart phone.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/vinyl/whit...ls-/1175997326

I don't care for Whitesnake but them is not fecking vinyls.. them is RECORDS.. and they don't fecking WORK they play....

rant over
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Geoff.

And they're 'sleeves' not cases!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andr'e.

People who take the piss wanting £40 for a blank Audio cassette. Fuckin parasites

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual-Symmetry View Post
    People who take the piss wanting £40 for a blank Audio cassette. Fuckin parasites
    Demand dictates the price, not the other way around.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    eBay!

It's been driving me nuts. Five times I tried to list a car in a 'Classified Ad', each time it gave me a 'fixed price' listing instead. A lengthy talk with them by phone has now sorted things, thank goodness. I'm just hoping I don't get clobbered with extra fees for the listings I had to cancel.
    Yes, there were extra fees attached. Despite thinking my chat with eBay had sorted that. Bloody typical.

Another chat with them has hopefully resulted in my account being credited to the correct amount.

They don't make life simple. Using eBay just gets more complex.

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    Demand dictates the price, not the other way around.
    Bollox. piss takers taking advantage

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    They don't make life simple. Using eBay just gets more complex.
    If you have to talk to eBay it's (IMHO) best to try in the morning /early afternoon. That's when you mostly get thru to someone in Dublin who speaks & understands what you're trying to say.If you ring in the Evening you mostly get someone in Manilla who may speak English but who hasn't got a scoobie when it comes to understanding you..
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Martin.

Arriving at the staion with a few minutes to spare I go into the Smashing Pumpkins place to find it has changed from a seedy canteen/newsagent to a barista coffee bar place.

Net result it now takes 10 minutes to serve each punter a coffee instead of the ten seconds it used to take. Massive queue. Finally get served minutes to spare an it's 'Would you like a bottle of water for your journey? '

Yes a complimentary bottle of water. Very kind of you I will

Two pounds she wants!! So no. No, I don't want a little bottle of water for two bleeding quid. Do I look like I have brain damage? Do I look like a millionaire? If I wanted you to rape me for two quid I would have asked for a bottle of water. What a load of bollocks.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread