+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 540 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Martin.

She's not into all this furniture stuff.

It is a fascinating sub-set of the erotic world. I looked into it. There was a whole subculture for years but it only came to light in 1968 when a film came out where an ebony nightstand has it off with a pine chest of drawers - possibly a Tallboy, details are sketchy.

Big deal at the time.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    She's not into all this furniture stuff.

It is a fascinating sub-set of the erotic world. I looked into it. There was a whole subculture for years but it only came to light in 1968 when a film came out where an ebony nightstand has it off with a pine chest of drawers - possibly a Tallboy, details are sketchy.

Big deal at the time.
    Re written, marco ripped the drawers off an lass when she was standing at the sink
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

No I think that was Game Of Thrones.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Deleted.

Default Pet Hates........or FFS

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    Is impersonating a lawyer a criminal offence?
    Apparently it is. At least a friend, who actually is a lawyer, tells me it is.
    -----
    However, I don't think that just saying one is a lawyer, when really you just empty the bins, is a crime; the crime is when you give advice, or charge, on the basis of being a qualified lawyer when you are not.
    Last edited by YNWaN; 01-05-2016 at 08:55. Reason: clarity
    Account Deleted

I'm Geoff.

Loony Euro legislation problems. Latest example, LIDL recall tinned Herring because cans don't carry a warning saying 'may contain fish'.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/30/lidl-r...-fish-5852255/
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Funny how they are shit-hot about this sort of thing but didn't notice that everyone and his dog were selling horse meat instead of beef for a decade or more.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Sainsburys have an unerring habit of discontinuing any product I buy there. I don't have a nectar card so they must follow me around the shop or something.

Recently they started selling my favourite chocolate bar

Noticed they were running a bit low the other week so I bought what they had left, just in case. Needless to say they have not re-stocked.

Having been re-addicted I discovered that you can buy them off Amazon - trouble is they are only made in the USA so costs nearly a quid a bar even though you have to buy a box of 18. Sainsbury were charging 65p
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Loony Euro legislation problems. Latest example, LIDL recall tinned Herring because cans don't carry a warning saying 'may contain fish'.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/30/lidl-r...-fish-5852255/
    If they improved education standards they wouldnt need bloody stupid messages like this on tins
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

+1 Grant.

To any government: FFS stop f*cking about with the education system and teach pupils about life........

+ Reply to Thread