+ Reply to Thread
Page 282 of 360 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3595

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Like Lorraine Kelly, dancing on that crap wayfare ad. James Cordon, don't get me started, thrush would be a good name for him.
    I knew her when she was a reporter on the East Kilbride News. Actually she was quite cute (and svelte) in those days.
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 / Ikeda IT-407 tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Ortofon SPU Royal N, Ikeda 9C III, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Sonovox MC-4 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; preamp - Firebottle custom; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage: Firebottle Plus; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink; Schiit Multibit DAC.

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    I knew her when she was a reporter on the East Kilbride News. Actually she was quite cute (and svelte) in those days.
    Tom, are you trying to say you had a rummage with Lorraine Kelly?
    "lack of passion is fatal"
    Gerrard 401, classic hifi hammertone, Russ Collinson plinth / Tenuto Gun Metal Turntable Mat / SME 3012 J7 Rewired / audio-technica ATP-12T - phonomac modified / Ortofon Vintage SPU GE /Shure M3D /DV XX2Mk2 / The Cartridge Man Music Master with isolator / Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil Mono / Vintage GE VRII Mono / WAD 300b Power modded, TJ Mesh Plate Valves / David Coe AD Audio 'Satchmo' Pre & Phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / Tannoy 12" MGs in RFC Custom Rutland Cabinets with RFC Custom Crossovers / Speaker Cables: Duelund DCA16GA Tinned Copper / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / SW1X Audio Design DAC 1 Signature / Interconnects: Duelund DCA20GA home brew /SW1X Audio SPDIF AERO 6 / Synology NAS Drive / Roon / Tidal HiFi / Mains Power Conditioner

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by WESTLOWER View Post
    Tom, are you trying to say you had a rummage with Lorraine Kelly?
    No such luck I'm afraid I guess she was always destined to rise above the rest of us ....
    Main: Speakers 'RFC' Tannoy Canterburys / custom crossovers; Amp - Radford STA100; Pre EAR 912; Vinyl: Thorens TD124 MkII + Ikeda IT345-CR1 / Ikeda IT-407 tonearms; Cartridges Stereo - Miyajima Madake, Ortofon SPU Royal N, Ikeda 9C III, SAEC/Excel C3; Mono - Miyajimas - Zero 0.7, Premium 1.0, Sonovox MC-4 1.0, Edison '78' 4.0 conical, and Shure M44 strapped for mono with several Expert Stylus conicals for different eras of 78s; Phono stage and SUT from EAR 912; Esoteric Sound Re-Equalizer for equalisation of early mono and 78, switchable in from tape loop; Digital: Audio Note CDT2/II transport, heavily modded AN Kit DAC + Mutec MC3+USB.

Study: Speakers - Tannoy DC6; Amp: Pass Aleph 'Mini'; preamp - Firebottle custom; Vinyl: Garrard 401 with AT1503 tonearm and vintage Ortofon SL-15e with matching Ortofon 2-15k SUT; Phono Stage: Firebottle Plus; Digital - Trichord Genesis III CDP + Arcam rBlink; Schiit Multibit DAC.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

She's certainly a much nicer and more genuine person than Jackie Bird!

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    She's certainly a much nicer and more genuine person than Jackie Bird!

Marco.
    Totally agreed on that Marco I knew her as well in her Radio Clyde days.

Actually Elaine was always lovely to deal with - a genuinely nice individual.

Did you mean Lorraine, or are you talking about someone else?

Yeah, JB is way too much up her own arse!

Marco

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Did you mean Lorraine, or are you talking about someone else?

Yeah, JB is way too much up her own arse!

Marco
    Oops slip of the fingers

Though there might have been something weird and Freudian going on because there was an Elaine back then ...

Oh, *that* Elaine! Nice wide mouth, and always 'eager to please'... Say no more!

Marco.

BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    Or what they think! Movie and TV stars, and lately famous athletes seem to think their political opinions are worth more than regular folk. While they live in ivory towers and have no idea the plight of the average man. Their egos are out of control, and they often alienate those who made them famous.

Russell
    Absolutely everything you say applies to everyone's favourite turd-on-a-stick, the government of the day. But if we try hard enough, we can still be happy, in spite of their best efforts.

I'm Ian.

[QUOTE=Minstrel SE;950238]Yes two things today

James Corden and it beggars belief what the Americans see in him. The guy should have a happy meal uniform on

That is priceless hahahahaha
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

+ Reply to Thread