+ Reply to Thread
Page 368 of 540 FirstFirst ... 268318358366367368369370378418468 ... LastLast
Results 3,671 to 3,680 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't worry I've never been able to post videos either. Actually I managed it once but that was more by chance and I've never been able to replicate that success. if a list of instructions is longer than 3 lines my brain shuts down.
    Lol... It's a piece of piss, daftee. If I can do it, anyone can!

Next time I'm at your place, I'll show you on your lappy.

Steve, is your computer a Windows machine or a Mac? Why not Google the relevant sites for help on how to copy and paste, and also how to post YouTube videos?

There may even be videos on it!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Let's assume for a minute that I know what a URL is and what it looks like. When I right click on it, it goes blue and a list of top sites and search history appears below it, but nothing says 'copy'.

Maybe I could just record You Tube videos onto VHS, and send it parcel post.
    The URL is the website address that starts with www. or http. Click your mouse on it and it should turn blue.

Then press the 'ctrl' key and c on your keyboard at the same time to copy it.

Click where you want to paste it and press ctrl and v on your keyboard at the same time to paste it.

Or there's better instructions here:

https://www.digitalunite.com/guides/...and-paste-text

I've assumed you're on Windows not a Mac?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Let's assume for a minute that I know what a URL is and what it looks like. When I right click on it, it goes blue and a list of top sites and search history appears below it, but nothing says 'copy'.

Maybe I could just record You Tube videos onto VHS, and send it parcel post.
    I didn’t do any of that stuff. On my tablet, right under the video in YouTube are some options, one says “Share”, I clicked on Share, and it brought up a window with a few options, and the first grey circle says, “Copy Link”, so, I clicked on that. After a few seconds it says, “copied”. Then I opened the text box here in AoS, and held down in the text area for a few seconds (on a regular computer you right click) and it offers the option to paste. That’s how I posted that video. I’m using Tapatalk, so the pasting part may be different if you’re not, but a right click should still work.

Russell

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    https://youtu.be/fmDv9aoxWsg

That has to be staged. I don't think it's real.
    I’ve seen the Video a while back, a year or more, but without the commentary, seemed real in the original. If he’s acting he’s a damn good actor!

I can’t believe no one helped him! I’d at least have walked him to the car. Before he knocked over half the store!

Russell

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    I’ve seen the Video a while back, a year or more, but without the commentary, seemed real in the original. If he’s acting he’s a damn good actor!

I can’t believe no one helped him! I’d at least have walked him to the car. Before he knocked over half the store!

Russell
    I've just watched that for the first time. Absolutely hilarious

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

The video is funny enough just on its own, but the Aussie commentary is what really does it for me. I've seen a few of theirs now. Shows Jeremy "little paw" Beadle how it should be done.

Thanks for all you suggestions guys, I'll be trying these when I get in from work. I was pretty despondent yesterday, but this morning I feel ready to take on the big bad world of computer savieness, and if that's not a proper word, tough, I've just made it one

By the way, my laptop is Windows, not Mac.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

If you want to experiment with cut & paste, try sending yourself a PM with those links/URL's attached. You won't do any harm and only you will se any cock-ups!

I'm Mark.

My wife tried a cut and paste once, made a heck of a mess on the screen - had to get the scissors sharpened too!

I'm Geoff.

Ah. And there I was thnking it had something to do with a knife fight!

I'm joe.

Sat in all afternoon waiting for British Gas bloke. No sign of him at 5 pm, so rang up and asked where he was. 'He'll be with you shortly' was the reply. At 5.45, a call from British Gas. 'Sorry we've had to cancel your appointment today, we're ringing to re-arrange'. Me: 'I spoke to you lot at 5 and you said the bloke was on his way'. British Gas: 'Oh, I don't know why anyone would have told you that.' Me: 'I don't know either'.

Bastards!

+ Reply to Thread