+ Reply to Thread
Page 298 of 540 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348398 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

You've got to be careful though, a lot of so-called Tensai products are actually Chinese copies...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

I'm going to start a business copying the Chinese copies. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I'm going to start a business copying the Chinese copies. Give them a taste of their own medicine.
    To give your copies creditability, make sure they fail within 18 months. In my experience that is the MTBF for most Chinese craptronics.
    Barry

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Matsui is not collectible now?

I'll stick to Saisho then. Dixon's knew what they were doing.
    If you Saisho.

I'm Steve.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Neil.

I have a ultra rare, retro, vintage, Amstrad stacking system, only £250, which is what I paid for it 30yrs ago.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    I have a ultra rare, retro, vintage, Amstrad stacking system, only £250, which is what I paid for it 30yrs ago.
    I used to lust over Amstrad gear in the Argos catalogue as a kid...the naivety of childhood!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Amstrad systems are buried treasure, literally. Landfill sites are full of them.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Mark.

When I'm feeling pervy and browsing through ads for used turntables on a certain auction site I have to slog my way through 500 entries for every conceivable variation of replacement belt for Technics models. Not to mention the feet and hinges that also sneak in. Never a decent lid though - that would be something!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Co View Post
    When I'm feeling pervy and browsing through ads for used turntables on a certain auction site I have to slog my way through 500 entries for every conceivable variation of replacement belt for Technics models. Not to mention the feet and hinges that also sneak in. Never a decent lid though - that would be something!
    If you're referring to ebay and looking at used gear, change the search criteria accordingly, it cuts out a lot of dross. Also, start with items priced highest, there are usually not that many expensive bits to get through before the sensibly priced items come on-screen.

+ Reply to Thread