+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 540 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Grant.

I never did get on with this hat so ive over the years been destroying it to fix others. You wouldnt wear it now.. it was a damn expensive hat but cowboy style and i dont do cowboy . Yeaha!

Ive actually been making one of my hats smaller and another bigger. It had a lot to do with steam and a big pair os shears
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Northern power sent me a text earlier to say they were working hard to get my power back on,it wasn't off, a bit later I got a text saying they'd got it back on and as read the text my power went of FFS
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Northern power sent me a text earlier to say they were working hard to get my power back on,it wasn't off, a bit later I got a text saying they'd got it back on and as read the text my power went of FFS
    That made me LOL properly
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm Jez.

News websites having videos for so many items boils my piss!! If I wanted to watch a video of a news item I would go to a catch up TV site rather than a news site.
    I can read and don't want to tie up my PC for 2 mins while it downloads some video content I don't even want to watch and all 'cos I've clicked on "election called early" or "nutter made so called president" or whatever.
    Arkless Electronics-Engineered to be better. Tel. 01670 530674 (after 1pm)

Modded Thorens TD150, Audio Technica AT-1005 MkII, Technics EPC-300MC, Arkless Hybrid MC phono stage, Arkless passive pre, Arkless 50WPC Class A SS power amp, (or) Arkless modded Leak Stereo 20, Modded Kef Reference 105/3's
    ReVox PR99, Studer B62, Ferrograph Series 7, Tandberg TCD440, Hitachi FT-5500MkI, also FT-5500MkII
    Digital: Yamaha CDR-HD1500 (Digital Swiss army knife-CD recorder, player, hard drive, DAC and ADC in one), PC files via 24/96 sound card and SPDIF, modded Philips CD850, modded Philips CD104, modded DPA Little Bit DAC. Sennheiser HD580 cans with Arkless Headphone amp.
    Cables- free interconnects that come with CD players, mains leads from B&Q, dead kettles etc, extension leads from Tesco

I'm Rob.

If you want to transfer a few quid from what used to be called building societies or banks these days you have to register and have an online account. I tried online banking for my current account......you would think that having to have an ONLINE account would mean that everything, including glitches when trying to get it up and running would be done ONLINE....errr No.....I had to phone up 3 times because it didn't work (and i'm no numpty around a computer) and each time it took 30 mins, after the 3rd time I gave up. Our local branch closes in June

Today I tried to register for the Halifax to withdraw £2/19/11pence farthing......get all the way through and was told your registration was successful.....click this link to complete....."Click"......."Sorry there is a problem....Please phone.........AARRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm James.

I love my little Yorkie to bits but he gets very cross at some TV ads and launches himself at the av unit when they come on, my 2 month old Yamaha amp is now nicely scratched, FFS
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    I love my little Yorkie to bits but he gets very cross at some TV ads and launches himself at the av unit when they come on, my 2 month old Yamaha amp is now nicely scratched, FFS
    Have a work colleague with a similar creature who also has that issue. She claims the animal is also racist although I am not sure how that manifests itself.

Another has a cat that likes wildlife docs. Seen a pic of him just sat on his own in the room watching Attenborough. They have just today discovered that he has a cache of decapitated rats hidden under the barbeque.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Have a work colleague with a similar creature who also has that issue. She claims the animal is also racist although I am not sure how that manifests itself.

Another has a cat that likes wildlife docs. Seen a pic of him just sat on his own in the room watching Attenborough. They have just today discovered that he has a cache of decapitated rats hidden under the barbeque.
    Haha! I dont think hes racist, at least i hope not!

Bigman80 Guest

I always wondered why frisbees look bigger the closer they get ........ then it hit me !

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    I always wondered why frisbees look bigger the closer they get ........ then it hit me !

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
    Bum bum!

+ Reply to Thread