+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 333 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3322

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I used a cardboard box. Not sure what happened, but I can hear all the neighbours screaming!
    Love it!

I'm Steve.

I have a question for Barry and Russell, which was posed by Tefal-headed comedian Steven Wright a few years ago: If you were travelling in a space bus at the speed of light, and you turned the headlights on, what would happen?

I'm Martin.

People that dont clear their inboxes!...Perhaps we need a dedicted announcement section

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I have a question for Barry and Russell, which was posed by Tefal-headed comedian Steven Wright a few years ago: If you were travelling in a space bus at the speed of light, and you turned the headlights on, what would happen?
    The lights wouldn’t shine. According to Einstein anyway, you are already going as fast as possible.

Russell

I'm Grant.

Unless it was turbo charged.
    Regards,
    Grant ....

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D DARBEE - JBE SERIES 3/M55E/EMOTIVA XPS1 - TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK AMPLIFIERS - XIANG SHENG DAC\PRE\HEADPHONE AMP - TWIN AVANTREE OASIS CLASS 1 BLUETOOTHS - AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 & OPPO PM-3 PLANAR HEADPHONES - WIN10 JRIVER24, DEEZER HiFi - SMSL M6 MINIDAC - RPI/AUDIOPHONICS - FULL RANGE TWIN TELEFUNKEN/Q ACOUSTIC BT3/CANTON SUB - P.INSPIRED MAINS REGENERATED.

I'm Ian.

No doubt this has had a few mentions before but BREXIT, FFS, as a concept we all know about it but are the BBC being paid a piece work rate for every time they say the fucking word. I counted 14 times in a 4 minute report on the lunchtime news. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    My stuff; Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774 /Ortofon Quintet Black, Cambridge CXC CD transport/Musical Fidelity X DAC/Musical Fidelity X10v3 tube buffer, Musical Fidelity A3, Nakamichi CA-5E pre amp, Acoustic Solutions FM/DAB tuner, Mordaunt Short Signifer, Klotz MC5000/MS audio, NVA LS5

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Every time I hear that now, my eyes glaze over and I switch off... BORRRRINNNGG!! Change the record, FFS....

Marco.
    http://www.thestainedglasscompany.com

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do" -- Milan Kundera.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    The lights wouldn’t shine. According to Einstein anyway, you are already going as fast as possible.

Russell
    The lights would shine (insofar as outside observers are concerned, they would see the light propagating at the speed of light, as it must), but as regards the 'passengers on the bus' they wouldn't see anything illuminated by the headlights as they are already travelling at the same speed.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    The lights would shine (insofar as outside observers are concerned, they would see the light propagating at the speed of light, as it must), but as regards the 'passengers on the bus' they wouldn't see anything illuminated by the headlights as they are already travelling at the same speed.
    But pedestrians (astronauts on a space-walk) wouldn't have much time to get out of the way.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    No doubt this has had a few mentions before but BREXIT, FFS, as a concept we all know about it but are the BBC being paid a piece work rate for every time they say the fucking word. I counted 14 times in a 4 minute report on the lunchtime news. GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    Maybe if they changed the word to FUXIT, it would revive some interest

+ Reply to Thread