+ Reply to Thread
Page 317 of 540 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367417 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

I did a similar one during the return ferry crossing from Balboa a few years ago, but mine wasn't self-supporting, rather it was climbing up the porcelain all the way to the seat.

Unfortunately my phone didn't have a camera, and Mrs. P flatly refused to take a picture with hers. Shame really, I swear that thing had a face.

I called it Colin, because there's no "i" in colon.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I did a similar one during the return ferry crossing from Balboa a few years ago, but mine wasn't self-supporting, rather it was climbing up the porcelain all the way to the seat.

Unfortunately my phone didn't have a camera, and Mrs. P flatly refused to take a picture with hers. Shame really, I swear that thing had a face.

I called it Colin, because there's no "i" in colon.
    Somebody left a monster in the pan at work one day, but nobody fessed up. We called it 'the sinking of the Bismark'.

I'm Steve.

In the office toilets where I used to work (wait, I'll re-word that)

In the office where I used to work, the toilet had a 'climber' almost every day.

After some detective work we found it was the bosses son. I think he was under a lot of pressure, and it's likely he commenced shitting before his arse hit the seat in order to save time, and consequently the log was laid upside down, ie log-head hit side of bowl and the rest went downwards with the epilog hitting the water.

The ladies toilet regularly blocked, until one day our resident handyman came into the office and loudly proclaimed that 'That toilet has a four inch pipe, so someone in here has a five-inch asshole.' It didn't block nearly as much after that.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    our resident handyman came into the office and loudly proclaimed that 'That toilet has a four inch pipe, so someone in here has a five-inch asshole.' It didn't block nearly as much after that.
    Did he get paid 'time and a turd'?

I'm Martin.

This just gets worse.

In the office block I work in there was this other company sharing the place for a while and if you went in the bogs... just imagine you took a collection of farm animals; cows, pigs, sheep, goats, badgers, herded them into the toilets and locked them in there for 24 hours.

I mean it was unbelievable. You had to hold your breath the whole time or you would still be smelling it at ten o'clock that night. It was that sort of stench.

And you would encounter these people, they would come bombing down the stairwell towards you, and where they touched the wall they would leave dirt like that 'You're my wife now' bloke off of League Of Gentlemen.

In the end I found a bathroom in the basement that no-one else but the cleaners knew about. Happy days.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Did he get paid 'time and a turd'?
    Great stuff! I know he was on a shit wage, as he didn't have a pot to piss in

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Yes I see we are still on the subject of toilets.

Public toilets are a big FFS for me. Most of them are disgusting and I dread being caught short away from home.

I will come back to this thread in a couple of pages when hopefully it will have moved on. Im a bit shocked to be honest that grown educated men are posting pictures of full toilet bowls

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel SE View Post

Public toilets are a big FFS for me. Most of them are disgusting and I dread being caught short away from home.

I will come back to this thread in a couple of pages when hopefully it will have moved on. Im a bit shocked to be honest that grown educated men are posting pictures of full toilet bowls
    +1
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Minstrel SE View Post

We don't get to choose what we find funny. I mean I don't get the joke either but I just skim over it. I don't find it shocking. But then I have cleaned out pigsties.

And I used to have to unblock the ladies' toilets when we had the pub. I never worked out why that was always my job. But if you're shocked by shit don't ever attempt to fix the ladies' toilets.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Toilets

Public ones are just nasty...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread