Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 2093

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    Bunch of ole gits

S.
    Back in your corner boy!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    No, on here! Received a friend request from a new member from USA who I've never even heard of and has only made 1 post.... I've tried ticking the "do not accept" box etc but can't get rid of the notification which looks like I've got a new PM and so is confusing...
    Moaning fat ole git

S.
    Shane Lonergan........UB1 Birth.

Home Hi-Fi Pics & Classifieds UK (On Facebook)

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Back in your corner boy!

Catch me first slow man!

S.
    Shane Lonergan........UB1 Birth.

Home Hi-Fi Pics & Classifieds UK (On Facebook)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkless Electronics View Post
    No, on here! Received a friend request from a new member from USA who I've never even heard of and has only made 1 post.... I've tried ticking the "do not accept" box etc but can't get rid of the notification which looks like I've got a new PM and so is confusing...
    PM Nick (Beechwoods) with your problem. He's an Administrator here, and a wizz with Forum software issues.
    Have you listened to this month's choice in the Album Club?

Barry

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Just go on the dole until they decide to pay you a pension, That's my plan,
    Just make sure you cash out any private pension and savings and piss it all up the wall first though, otherwise you'll get nowt.

I'm thinking of acquiring a proper hard drug habit for my retirement.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    I'm thinking of acquiring a proper hard drug habit for my retirement.
    That's the way to go Rich...

Pioneer DV-717 x 2 or Pioneer PD-S505 Precision (Tom Evans Tuned) or Marantz CD50 SE or Arcam DV79 Through: SLIC Innovations Digi Coax To: Audio Note Dac One 1x Signature Through: SLIC Innovations Eclipse C RCA To: Audio Note Oto SE Through:TQ Ultra Black Speaker Cable To: Rega RS3's or Living Voice Auditoriums

Be nice to people, you MAY get some of it back when you need it most....

"Smile, it's free therapy"
    "This week I will mostly be listening to music"

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by RichB View Post
    Just make sure you cash out any private pension and savings and piss it all up the wall first though, otherwise you'll get nowt.
    I took the alternative strategy of pissing it up the wall as I was going along, so no private pension to muddy the waters
    Martin

Current Lash Up:

Technics SL1200 with Sumiko h/s & Nagaoka MP50 * Firebottle valve MM phono stage * Parasound CDPi1000 * NVA P90SA passive pre / Krell KSA50S Power amp * JM Lab Electra 926 loudspeakers *

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S Thompson

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    That's the way to go Rich...
    By which time a stereo will be unnecessary as technology will have advanced to the level that you just just beam the music directly into your brain.

Besides I'll probably be deaf by then anyway.
    NEBO 8 - Sat 6th May 2017, St George Hotel, Durham Tees Valley Airport. 10am til late.

See here for details: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Airport/page20

I'm Geoff.

'Travellers' dumping rubbish.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/23/travel...field-6800441/

We have this problem locally too. They are scum!
    Mr. Tact!

Main system: MMs/ADCs/Low output MC's/One rare Japanese SUT/One scarce British phono stage/various tonearms/hefty Japanese DD TT and hefty Japanese BD TT and small British BD TT. 4 CD players/2 jitter buster/2 DACs/Valve buffer. TVC stepped attenuator or valve pre-amp or solid state pre-amp. Current dumping power-amp or either of two Class A SS power-amp or Class A EL34 valve monos or big Japanese (part Class A) integrated. Big dual concentric speakers/Smaller dual concentric speakers/Two way British compacts and full range speakers, amongst others. And too much more to list!

I'm Neil.

My pet hate at the moment is people blocking train seats with bags / luggage and nonchalantly leaving them on when it gets crowded with people standing up...
    Mana Acoustics Racks >> Custom Silent Media Server >> Halide Bridge USB (with AQVOX USB power) >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

+ Reply to Thread