+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 540 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

Spotted while driving north through roadworks on M1 near Wakefield yesterday, a workman! He was lurking amongst the cones but his fluorescent yellow plumage stood out like a sore thumb. My first sighting of one this year.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Spotted while driving north through roadworks on M1 near Wakefield yesterday, a workman! He was lurking amongst the cones but his fluorescent yellow plumage stood out like a sore thumb. My first sighting of one this year.
    he must have been lost
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    he must have been lost
    We're all lost in Wakefield....
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    We're all lost in Wakefield....
    Wasn't that a Bonnie Tyler song? And what's that structure near you that looks like a giant needle?

I'm Steve.

I lost a perfectly good Estwing hammer in Wakefield while working on a new "eco houses" estate a few years ago.

I'm Grant.

Spent a week there one afternoon
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

While I've got my "grumpy head" on, let me just say how much I hate it when people say "Robin Reliant". Grrr! Mrs Pony thinks there are more important things to get mad about, but all these niggles have a cumulative effect.

Also on my shit-list are people at the supermarket who wait for the check-out person to say what the total bill is before rooting in their handbag for their purse. And people who say "definately" will be first against the wall when the revolution comes

I'm James.

Used to be a nice city centre, I try to avoid these days, I wonder if Trump included it in his shitholes
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm James.

That recent Tui ad, ain't no body loves me better, aaarrgh fxxxxxxk off

I'm Steve.

Come to Chorley! Like Wakefield but with added tumbleweed

+ Reply to Thread