+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 540 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Bit like saying chronic diarrhoea is good value for your toilet.
    Brilliant!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    It was okay, although from that era I preferred The Larry Sanders Show.
    Never got into that, he looked a smarmy twat to me,having said that he did look similar to Seinfeld, I thought his stand up rather lame(seinfeld)
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Russell.

I saw a show years ago, this woman was going to show how less advantaged people can save for retirement. My ex wife was intent on watching, and it was complete rubbish. Stick the old bar of soap to the new one, add a shot of water to the end of the shampoo, stupid stuff that we had been doing since the day we were married anyway. And even dumber things like bring your own lunch to the ball game rather than buy at the park? Who’s got money for ball games? It’s true that rich people have no idea what life is like for normal people. Advice from anyone on television is nothing short of condescension.

Russell

I'm Steve.

Best money saving advice I ever got was to use both sides of the toilet paper. Tip: wear marigolds.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Best money saving advice I ever got was to use both sides of the toilet paper. Tip: wear marigolds.
    And why does it come with no instructions on the pack? I'm still not sure I'm using it right!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    And why does it come with no instructions on the pack? I'm still not sure I'm using it right!
    Clearly you are not using Andrex. They have the bare-faced cheek () to 'advise' you on how to wipe your arse (and maximise the amount of toilet paper used in the process).
    Barry

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaGT View Post
    I saw a show years ago, this woman was going to show how less advantaged people can save for retirement. My ex wife was intent on watching, and it was complete rubbish. Stick the old bar of soap to the new one, add a shot of water to the end of the shampoo, stupid stuff that we had been doing since the day we were married anyway. And even dumber things like bring your own lunch to the ball game rather than buy at the park? Who’s got money for ball games? It’s true that rich people have no idea what life is like for normal people. Advice from anyone on television is nothing short of condescension.

Russell
    British television has always been a narcissistic playground for the priveleged, ever since the medium was introduced. Wall to wall public school and Oxbridge dictating to the masses who directly or indirectly pay for their inflated incomes.

I mostly avoid it these days, the internet offers far more.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm Steve.

Anita's son used to get a Christmas card from Andrex. Well he would have if they'd known how much of their product he used. He openly admitted to making a "mitten" to wipe his arse, and he would also lay a "raft" on the water because he had a splash phobia. We were going through a bog roll almost every day.

I did a simple calculation of my own use: 240 sheets per roll, 3 sheets per wipe, 4 wipes, equals 12 sheets per day. So a roll would last me almost 3 weeks. I pointed this out to Mrs. P, but instead of giving her son shit, she called me a sad old git.

No wonder we're always skint.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Alan.

You'll have to use aversion therapy Steve, stick his hand in dog shit for a week then maybe he won't have the fear

I'm Martin.

Always do your ablutions at work as much as possible, that way you're getting paid for it and the bog roll is comped.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread