+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 540 FirstFirst ... 220270310318319320321322330370420 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Steve.

I think women may have a different digestive system to men, and even when dosing up on Avtivia may go several days with no results.

When they do eventually go, they've carried the "brown baby" almost to full term. The screaming you heard is probably not a response to your arrival, rather it's the trauma of childbirth

The new arrival will look something like this
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Sorry Martin, I'm taking a break from toilet humour, so you can come back now

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Though to be fair, it's usually Marco's fault

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Just realised, this could be tricky. The scumbags are the ones with all the knives and guns. Will have a rethink. Might be easier just to level certain housing estates with occupants in situ.
    Some subliminal messages on the Jeremy Kyle show might do the trick ("I am worthless, the whole world hates me, may as well end it now").

A bit worried about all the staffies though. The RSPCA is already full of them.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Some subliminal messages on the Jeremy Kyle show might do the trick ("I am worthless, the whole world hates me, may as well end it now").

A bit worried about all the staffies though. The RSPCA is already full of them.
    Say what you like about them but I've seen that Kyle show and the one thing that I take away from it is that these people lead really exciting lives.

I just get up, go to work, go home, watch a bit of telly and go to bed. But they've had 7 children with 5 different women, been arrested on multiple occasions, been in prison several times, acquired a major drug and alcohol habit and they're only 22.

I mean my life when I was younger was not uneventful. But now I feel like I missed out.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Can you imagine the response of the shiftless scumbags if there was a major crisis requiring miltary mobilisation and conscription. They'd be tearing round the country looking for places to hide. And all the 'illegals' would be doing that too, but there again, they already are! Of course that won't work anymore, in a time of emergency things get serious!!

I'm Martin.

Yeah whats this door gizmo ad so I can check it out. (Oh the door ring ad that Liverpudlians have been complaining about) Ive very briefly lived in areas where any hifi system would last about a week in the place that you put it. I didnt have any stuff at the time which was a bonus because it wouldnt have been there when I came back

Ive just been watching a video on those houses in Stoke on Trent and elsewhere that they sell for a pound. Theres a very good reason for that because these places cant be turned around by a few bohemian artistic do gooders. Its just not that easy with deep rooted problems

This arty lady thought she could sort it all out by reopening the pub as a community art centre She didnt seem to notice all the burglaries, mayhem and trouble around her.. Grim looking mothers stood on doorsteps telling their kids to stay off the drugs and get in. The sort of mothers that mostly didnt give a shit what their kids were getting up to

My mate tried living in a problem inner city regeneration area and the first thing they sprayed on his wall was "kill the yuppies". he used to get his car windows smashed on a semi regular basis and the area just didnt feel safe. I cant now believe I parked my hot hatch there on ocassion and it remained untouched....more luck than judgement. It was a nice enough affordable three story townhouse if you locked yourself in and pretended it was somewhere else. However the area just ruined it all.

So that advert you are talking about doesnt go near the reality where they will gather outside the house and loudly announce there will be a burglary soon. Ive seen estates where a protection racket soon starts for all new occupants.

A very sad refelection on Britain and I would rather be homeless than be anywhere near such an area
    Last edited by Minstrel SE; 29-04-2018 at 19:42.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Can you imagine the response of the shiftless scumbags if there was a major crisis requiring miltary mobilisation and conscription. They'd be tearing round the country looking for places to hide. And all the 'illegals' would be doing that too, but there again, they already are! Of course that won't work anymore, in a time of emergency things get serious!!
    Although throughout history the British army and navy was recruited largely from that demographic. The RAF too if people I've met from the RAF regiment are anything to go by. Say what you like about them but they beat the French, the Spanish, the Germans, the Japanese and various assorted other nations and territories pretty consistently over the last 1000 years.

As Wellington supposedly said, 'I don't know what effect they will have on the enemy but by God they terrify me.'

If it wasn't for the Great British scum we would all be speaking German. Fact.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Say what you like about them but I've seen that Kyle show and the one thing that I take away from it is that these people lead really exciting lives.

I just get up, go to work, go home, watch a bit of telly and go to bed. But they've had 7 children with 5 different women, been arrested on multiple occasions, been in prison several times, acquired a major drug and alcohol habit and they're only 22.

I mean my life when I was younger was not uneventful. But now I feel like I missed out.
    I've always been dull. I was born about 45 years old. But since I don't watch Kyle, I don't get to see the 'alternative' lifestyle choices I might have made, so don't feel I've missed out.

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Although throughout history the British army and navy was recruited largely from that demographic. The RAF too if people I've met from the RAF regiment are anything to go by. Say what you like about them but they beat the French, the Spanish, the Germans, the Japanese and various assorted other nations and territories pretty consistently over the last 1000 years.

As Wellington supposedly said, 'I don't know what effect they will have on the enemy but by God they terrify me.'
    He also said: 'A French army is composed very differently from ours. The conscription calls out a share of every class — no matter whether your son or my son — all must march; but our friends — I may say it in this room — are the very scum of the earth. People talk of their enlisting from their fine military feeling — all stuff — no such thing. Some of our men enlist from having got bastard children — some for minor offences — many more for drink; but you can hardly conceive such a set brought together, and it really is wonderful that we should have made them the fine fellows they are.'

+ Reply to Thread