+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Original Snell K's + matching Audionote K stands

I'm Mike.

Default FS: Original Snell K's + matching Audionote K stands

FOR SALE

My excellent condition, original Snell K speakers in luxurious Black Ash with the matching (and essential IMHO) Audionote K stands.

The speakers (drivers, cabinets and grills) are pretty much unmarked and the stands likewise, although one of the bolts in the top plate has stripped the internal thread in the stand. This can't be seen at all externally and obviously doesn't affect performance.

The speakers were re-foamed a couple of years ago (I am informed by the previous owner) and obviously show no signs whatsoever of perishing or splitting. They look and sound perfectly matched.

These speakers can be placed into corners, near boundaries etc and sound absolutely lovely, with the sweet, open, detailed mids and tight well, controlled (though not particularly low) bass that the Snells are renowned for.

Snell K's don't come up for sale very often and even more rarely in such good, original condition as these.

They will need to be collected from S. Beds / Herts as I don't want to risk couriering them.

Pics to follow in the next day or so.

I am looking for £ 300 for the combo.

Thanks for looking folks.

I'm Shane.

Shame, wish I had the money

Best of luck with the sale.

+ Reply to Thread