+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice needed: R2R

I'm Josie.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    I dont know about homemade, J-Corder have quite a reputation for 'customising' decks, though I don't particularly rate the very blingy look they go for.
    Same... I have heard of them too but they have simply done a half arsed job on that one and the finish is awful compared to the original black or the mega rare swiss black version where the finish is actually better than the original Pioneer black version. Fully black including tenstion arms and all knobs, buttons and reels.

Here is a link to one:
    RT-909 Black

It was a labor of love but I got there in the end... I must post the process with mine sometime.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Josie.

Otari are very decent, Dave.. Might be worth a punt.

Otari R2R
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

I'm Nobody.

You honestly think thats gonna go for around a ton!

I'm Josie.

ah.. sorry.. I forgot about that.

Tannoyista.com
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12