+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wall-mounting my hi-fi

I'm Neil.

Default Oh Crap

Hi Simon

Crap.....a lot of folks on the forum are having problems at the moment. Hope you get your Tape decks sorted.

Regards D S D l---Neil
    Regards Neil

I'm Simon.

I was listening to Moving Pictures tonight and the sound seemed wider than I remember - better stereo imaging.

Simon.
    System 1: Marantz CD6000OSE, Beresford TC-7520, Marantz PM6010OSE, QED QNect II interconnect, Dual CS505 Mk3 turntable with Audiotechnica AT110E cartridge, Denon DRM-700A cassette deck, biwired B&W 685 S2 speakers on sand-filled Atacama SE24 supports.
    System 2: Marantz M-CR610, JPW Gold Monitors, Chord C-Screen speaker cables, NAS drive.
    System 3 (portable): Cayin N3
    My website: Foxysounds website
    My music: Foxysounds music

I'm Neil.

Hi Simon

Great album...Moving Picture's next to Permanent Waves my fave Rush album, with Signals. I love this period. Yes wall mounting may well be responsible for what you are hearing.

Excellent....

Regards D S D L----Neil
    Regards Neil

I'm Simon.

I like all periods of Rush music except the current one However, if I absolutely had to pick one period it would probably be the same one as you [although actually, by most people's definitions Rush Periods start and end with a live album so this is actually 2 periods ].

Simon.
    System 1: Marantz CD6000OSE, Beresford TC-7520, Marantz PM6010OSE, QED QNect II interconnect, Dual CS505 Mk3 turntable with Audiotechnica AT110E cartridge, Denon DRM-700A cassette deck, biwired B&W 685 S2 speakers on sand-filled Atacama SE24 supports.
    System 2: Marantz M-CR610, JPW Gold Monitors, Chord C-Screen speaker cables, NAS drive.

I'm Simon.

I just got myself a digital camera at long last so I'll post some pictures of it all on the wall over in the gallery later.

Simon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123