+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soundstyle Z2 / Z II speaker stands - immaculate - loaded with atabites + packaging

I'm Dan.

Default Soundstyle Z2 / Z II speaker stands - immaculate - loaded with atabites + packaging

I have these for sale

They've been sat in the living room with various speakers on them since last September and havent moved since so no damage/dents/dings to them whatsoever

I loaded them each with 4kg of Atacama Atabites the day I bought them.

Still with their original box & packaging (think I may have the atabite tub in the loft as well). They have all their spikes etc... Only used blu-tac to attach speakers etc so no damage to the top plate etc...

Very good stands IMO; just like the Atacama Nexus 6's but with better stability and a nicer finish. Spikes are easy to adjust as well with them having locking washers on the top so this makes them much more accessible and without having to remove the speaker etc...

Really I'd like these collected as shipping them would be stupid money

These are them when I had KEF LS50's on them (iPad pic so apologies):

Google images pic:

Price: £60

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Better picture:

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Any interest at all?

They're brilliant stands and very well put together & solidly heavy now

I'm Dan.

Another bump

Sensible offers considered; need rid

+ Reply to Thread