+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Chris.

A MASSIVE & Wholehearted Thanks to "synsei", The Wharfedale Linton 3's are absolutely superb!! Better than I remember and expected. A top quality, 100%, diamond of a bloke, hope to do business again!!

Thanks synsei (Dave)

Chris.
    Adios for Now,

Chris.

synsei Guest

Thank you Chris, I'm blushing now...

Guys, Chris is a superb bloke with a huge passion for music, Pioneer equipment and life in general. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with him and I am so happy the Linton's have gone to a chap who fully appreciates them

MartinT Guest

My thanks to Paul (paule) for a great transaction. He is now the owner of a fantastic Hashimoto HM-7 based step-up transformer.
    It was good meeting you, Paul.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to László (vencel) for the EMT TSD (sfl) cartridge he sold me.

Superbly packed (near "bomb-proof"), with excellent communication via e-mail and a well-appreciated display of understanding, trust and patience with me over the temporary difficulties I was experiencing with PayPal.

I'm delighted, many thanks again for the excellent and friendly transaction.
    Barry

I'm keiron.

Many thanks to synsei (Dave) for being such a great bloke to deal with. He sold me his Technics SL1210mk2 with Paul Hynes Power Supply and SME arm and I'm delighted.

Fantastic packaging and he kept in touch all the way. Many thanks

I'm Mark.

Default Thanks to PJ Downs

I would like to give thanks to PJ Downs, who has advertised and coordinated a sale of an immaculate Naim 52 preamp on behalf of one of his friends. This was not a trivial transaction in terms of the value of the amp, but everything went extremely well and I can recommend Paul as a true gentleman.

Incidentally I became a member of this forum, on the back of seeing Paul's ad, now I see a great deal of interesting topics!

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Freddiekaberman View Post
    I would like to give thanks to PJ Downs, who has advertised and coordinated a sale of an immaculate Naim 52 preamp on behalf of one of his friends. This was not a trivial transaction in terms of the value of the amp, but everything went extremely well and I can recommend Paul as a true gentleman.

Incidentally I became a member of this forum, on the back of seeing Paul's ad, now I see a great deal of interesting topics!
    Thanks Mark and I'd also like to say how much of a please it has been doing business with you.

Glad also you have found this excellent forum

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by keiron99 View Post
    Many thanks to synsei (Dave) for being such a great bloke to deal with. He sold me his Technics SL1210mk2 with Paul Hynes Power Supply and SME arm and I'm delighted.

Fantastic packaging and he kept in touch all the way. Many thanks
    Thank you for your kind words Keiron and for the excellent comms, which as a result helped the transaction progress very smoothly indeed. You are a man of integrity sir and I hope you enjoy the package as much as I have...

I'm Nigel.

Big thank you to Tony (Littletone) for the great deal on the cds and the Panasonic hdd recorder, top bloke.

Nigel

I'm Kevin.

A big thanks to "montesquieu" for a smooth transaction.
    The AT150MLX I bought was very securely packaged, arrived safely and quickly.
    It's now installed on my arm, and is sounding sublime.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread