+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 231 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Felipe.

Thanks go to HoraceW who managed to send me some RCA's in a swift no issues deal.

I'm ChrisB.

Many thanks to Dean (SCIDB) for the records I received this morning.
    Nice doing business with you, me old mucker.

I'm Confused.

Doesn't need saying 'cos his esteem on here could not be higher IMO but I'll say it anyway. Kudos to Frank (Effem) for the recent cables that I bought from him. Arrived promptly and well packed - great seller!!
    Dave.
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    Doesn't need saying 'cos his esteem on here could not be higher IMO but I'll say it anyway. Kudos to Frank (Effem) for the recent cables that I bought from him. Arrived promptly and well packed - great seller!!
    Dave.
    Mon plesure

Enjoy

I'm Bernie.

Many thanks to Darren (Kininigin) for fast delivery and great packaging of the Croft Micro 25 I bought off him. It's gone to a good home.
    Bernie.

I'm Stephen.

Many thanks to Paul (Reffc) for the reference Pluto interconnects. Using them between the 25RS & S4s - great detail and timing especially with CD source - IMO a bargain giant killer interconnect
    Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Always a little further

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to HiFi Dave for the Rega Carbon cartridge - currently playing out some good tunes - sounding better hour by hour - darned good in fact!
    Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Always a little further

I'm Nick.

Many thanks to Ledzep for the G1500HD's which arrived in perfect condition today, a day after posting. Top man!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Andrew.

thanks to Horace (Martin) for purchasing my Alphason deck
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Dan.

Thanks to Beechwoods for fast hassle free payment,glad you are happy with the cables

+ Reply to Thread