+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Confused.

Thumbs up Thanks to TGW (Chris)

Just a note of appreciation for the usual excellent service from Chris when I bought a CD recently.
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Confused.

Default Thanks.

Again just a brief note of appreciation, this time for GazJam on the basis that "One good turn deserves another". Trust that it qualifies for this thread,
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm ChrisB.

A big round of applause & a glass of champagne to all, to celebrate the wonderful service supplied by a certain Mr. Stanley Beresford.

I recently bought a 'certain item' from this gent & received very quick and helpful communication from him before the sale and amazingly fast turnaround time once it went through.

The 'goods' are living up to their reputation...........

Thanks Stan, you're a star!

I'm Confused.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    A big round of applause & a glass of champagne to all, to celebrate the wonderful service supplied by a certain Mr. Stanley Beresford.

I recently bought a 'certain item' from this gent & received very quick and helpful communication from him before the sale and amazingly fast turnaround time once it went through.

The 'goods' are living up to their reputation...........

Thanks Stan, you're a star!
    Hi Chris,
    You paying ?
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:

I'm ChrisB.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveC View Post
    Hi Chris,
    You paying ?
    Cheers,
    Well Dave, y'see, it's like this. As you're apparently a Guinness man, & you've always got a glass in your hand, I didn't pour one for you. You've had enough, mate!

No wonder you spend 1/2 your life dancing around wearing nothing but bright blue under-shreddies!

I'm Confused.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Well Dave, y'see, it's like this. As you're apparently a Guinness man, .........
    Hi Chris,
    Well, with all due respect, it's not like that, it's like this: -
    I'm only a Guiness man 'cos I cant find a beer icon or wine (any colour) icon, so you don't get out of your obligations that easily .
    (Beer or wine) cheers !!
    DaveK.

My System:

a big thanks to Davec for the payment for vinyl. cheers dave
    My system

Marantz SA7001 SACD Player - casing with dynamat , Rega P2 Turntable - RB250 Arm, Denon DL110 Cart , Marantz PM7001 Amp , Cambridge Audio 640p phono stage , Cambridge Audio Dacmagic , Musical Fidelity X-CAN V2 Head amp , Monitor audio GS10 Speakers , Atacama Nexus 5 stands , Alphason rack , Mogami interconnects with Eichmann bullets , QED Silver XT Bi-wire , Sennheiser HD600 Cans + Grado SR60 Cans

I'm Confused.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by barty View Post
    a big thanks to Davec for the payment for vinyl. cheers dave
    And likewise to Barty for the LPs.
    DaveK.

My System:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Enormous thanks to Chris in the Canaries, for selling me some transformers.

Not only did he not want paying until I had recieved them, but had to wait for over a week for confirmation of receipt, as I was away from home.

It's having members like this that make AoS such a great community to be part of.

Thanks again Chris

Regards
    Barry
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Should like to thank Dave (DaveK) for the help he provided in obtaining some LP sleeve covers for me.

Thanks Dave.

Regards
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast