+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 231 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Julian.

Bought a pair of Superlux 'phones from willbewill (Malcolm) - super easy transaction, arrived in perfect condition and sounding excellent!
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Nigel.

Default Yamaha CT-7000 tuner

A very big thanks to Roger, aka ERICLINMPIT for the tuner, sounds and looks absolutely fabulous. Here’s hoping for a few more years of FM radio.

Thanks Roger.

I'm Alex.

Another happy buyer for willbewill (Malcolm) here. Thank you Malcolm for your Beresford BM mk1 that sounds amazing.
    /Alex

I'm Paul.

Very happy to report that mr shovel (also known as Rob) is a top bloke and a great, honest person to deal with.
    We spoke on the phone beforehand and he explained some details about the speakers I bought from him (Linn Kan iis) and I was made to feel very welcome when I arrived at his house in Bristol. He's a proper music fan and also quite knowledgeable about the extensive range of kit he has.
    I know he'll be looking to sell a couple of bits sometime soon so I'd just like to go on record in saying you can buy with confidence from him as I'm really pleased with my purchase.
    Linn Sondek LP12, Ittok, AT-F7
    Schiit Mani MK1 Phono Pre-Amp
    Nobsound NS-08P Bluetooth pre-amp
    Marantz CD5004 CD Player
    Pure DAB tuner
    2 x Meridian 205 monoblock power amps
    Tannoy T225 "Mayfair" speakers
    www.paulridgeblog.com

I'm malcolm.

Many thanks for the feedback guys, it's much appreciated.
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Peter.

Thanks a lot to Martin (disarmamant) for a nice Partridge SUT. Great guy to deal with!

I'm Grant.

Thanks to mikeyb for the record. A gent as always.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

montesquieu Guest

Lovely Ortofon SL-15e just arrived from GrahamS, arrived here super fast and in lovely condition. Top chap to deal with.

I'm Charlie.

Perfect transaction from CageyH, when I bought his Denon DL-103C1. Thank you very much
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Mick.

Default Firebottle OPT 2

Thanks to Steve (carruthersesq) for the cracking deal and fast delivery of the Firebottle preamp. Smooth transaction with loads of advice. Also to Oli who advised me on spending my money along this route
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

+ Reply to Thread