+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 231 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Loz.

Thanks to Nigel (Vinylspinner) who had a couple of records from me. Very reliable and a gentleman too.
    Cheers Nigel
    Loz

I'm Dan.

Feedback for 'Vince'

He bought the MA RX2s from me, super communication and paid instantly. Recommended
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Vince.

Default Feedback for Dan 'hifilover

Lovely speakers ' MA RX2s' and a nice bloke to deal with would definetely deal with again

I'm Ian.

Many thanks to Alan ( Mad Moon ) for the Musical Fidelity A3 amp. Mint condition and very well packed for sending. Really pleased with it, thanks Al.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Liam.

Thumbs up

Big thanks to Chris (5acan) for his amazing packing and first rate communication in my purchase of his Larsen Model 4s. I'm one happy buyer.

I'm Vince.

Thanks Paul (PaulStewart), for phono stage, nicely packaged and fast delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to buy off you in the future, nice one.

I'm Ian.

I bought a pair of Musical Fidelity headphones from Jerry, jandl100, they are pristine condition in the original box with all the accessories. I'm really pleased with them, thanks Jerry.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Wesley.

Many thanks to Alan (mad-moon) for recent sale of rega dac. Excellent communication, perfect packaging, great price and a fabulous product. Couldn't ask for better!

I'm Alan.

Your welcome Wesley...enjoy...Alan...
    Quote Originally Posted by bossjw View Post
    Many thanks to Alan (mad-moon) for recent sale of rega dac. Excellent communication, perfect packaging, great price and a fabulous product. Couldn't ask for better!
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Alan.

No probs Ian...pleased it's working out for you...cheerz..Alan..
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    Many thanks to Alan ( Mad Moon ) for the Musical Fidelity A3 amp. Mint condition and very well packed for sending. Really pleased with it, thanks Al.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread