+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 231 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Andy.

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I had my Harman Kardon Amp fixed today by Jez Arkless. He was a pleasure to deal with, asking nothing up front and carrying out quite a few repairs to it in just a couple of hours. What was a very sick amp this morning is now singing happily in my living room this afternoon. I'm well impressed and will undoubtedly use and recommend Jez in future. If I need a phono stage in future, his will be top of my list. Very much appreciated.

I'm Julian.

Many thanks to Mike Greenwood for being a gent to deal with and am now enjoying my new cdp that he packed so well ...
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Many thanks to Mike (Idlewithnodrive) for selling me Duncan's (tubehunter) pair of monoblocked and modified Quad 405-2s. When Duncan first advertised them for sale, by the time I got around to expressing an interest in them Mike had already made an offer that had been accepted.

For some reason Mike later decided the amps were not for him, and knowing I had expresed an interest in them, offered me first refusal; an offer I gratefully accepted.

They are excellent, both sonically and cosmetically. There is a little more work I want to do on them: convert the single ended input to a is balanced input; and to reduce the sensitivity to 1V for full output. It had always been an intention of mine to monoblock a pair of 405-2s, as well as upgrade them to Keith Snook's final level. The hard work (and more) has already been done for me by Duncan!

So again thank you Mike (and thank you Duncan).
    Thanks to you too Barry; a pleasant and totally painless transaction. The mono's are very good and I am glad they have gone to somebody who will really appreciate them
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

I'm Simon.

Thanks to Tom (Montesquieu) for giving me the opportunity to join the Tannoy club. Great communication as regards to work commitments but still managed to squeeze in the deal Ta.
    Simon.

I'm Michael.

My pleasure. Hope you enjoy the CDP .rgds.

montesquieu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cuddles View Post
    Thanks to Tom (Montesquieu) for giving me the opportunity to join the Tannoy club. Great communication as regards to work commitments but still managed to squeeze in the deal Ta.
    Was a pleasure Simon and I hope you have great fun with them.

I'm Dan.

Feedback for SPM; sold me the little SMSL DAC and it's a belter!

Thank you!
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Sean.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    Feedback for SPM; sold me the little SMSL DAC and it's a belter!

Thank you!
    glad you like it, it was a pleasure to deal with you.

regards

I'm Jon.

Thanks to Lawrence001 for the Rega arm.
    Super easy to deal with and very well packaged

I'm Dan.

Feedback for jandl100 re the SMSL DAC that's now gone to his hifi sanctuary

Great to deal with and great comms as usual; recommended!
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

+ Reply to Thread