+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm darren.

Default soundsmith

Hi just wanted to say thank you to dhemen for the painless transaction of the soundsmith cartridge, it arrived well packaged and in great condition, thanks again

I'm Julian.

If Carlsberg was to buy second-hand hi-fi they would probably buy it from Walpurgis.

Another immaculate transaction in every way!
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Kevin.

A big thanks to Hugo (Ammonite Acoustics) for a pleasant and painless transaction, and superb packaging meaning that the podium wall shelf arrived in Toulouse without a blemish on it.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Anthony.

Traded a Shunyata taipan for 2 x 1m Nordost blue heaven with Mad-Moon , 2nd time I have done biz with him and he is a Sound Bloke , no nonsense. Cheers Alan
    Last edited by Anthony K; 12-01-2016 at 11:46.
    Our education is wrong, it takes no note of the subtleties of human nature, it places more importance on the memory of an individual than how memorable an individual is. Bernard Sumner 1995

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post
    Traded a Shunyata taipan for 2 x 1m Nordost blue heaven with Mad-Moon , 2nd time I have down biz with him and he is a Sound Bloke , no nonsense. Cheers Alan
    Cheerz Anthony...likewise..Anthony is a smashing fellow to deal with....I haven't tried the Shunyata yet as I'm waiting for a UK plug coming...but I'm expecting good things...cheeerz again Anthony...Big Al....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Shane.

Massive thanks to Alan (mad-moon) for the Cable Talk Monitor 3 interconnects.

As per usual, bloody damn good service from Alan!! Good packaging and communications.

Thanks very much.

S.

I'm gone.

Thanks to Marcus 'bronzeage' for an easy and fast cable purchase.

I'm Neil.

Thanks to Darren Cotter for the swift arrival of the Jitter Bug, packed well. Pleasure dealing with him.
    Regards Neil

I'm openingabottleofwine.

A big thanks to Grant (struth) for his patience in awaiting payment for the Blues records he sold me (bloody PayPal giving me grief!). As always they were well packed, and are in excellent condition.

Once again it was a pleasure doing busines with you.
    Barry

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Default Thanks To Jeff (rubber duck) for the Trends Amp

I have to thank Jeff (rubber duck) for the swift delivery of the Trends T amp

The packaging was first rate

The amp has been a bit of an eye opener and I would be quite happy to use it all the time if I didn't have the Oto

I purchased this amp as I think the Oto may need a bit of a service, it's never been serviced since I have owned it which is about 15-20 years, and I couldn't imagine being without tunes while it was away at AN being fettled

I can highly recommended Jeff to deal with, absolutely first rate

Thanks again Jeff
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread