+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Alan.

I notice you didn't thank me for buying your tellurium q cable from you....like you thanked wee-tee-cee..for buying your usb adapter.....Ya shockin you RichB...anyways...Thanks very much Rich for selling me the tq blu speaker cable for a bargain price....av sold it on for £120.00.....Thanks again mate...Alan.....
    Last edited by mad-moon; 04-09-2015 at 21:07.

I'm Loz.

Many thanks to Mark(Marvi) and Dave(DJSR) for buying a couple of CD's from me. Both really friendly and reliable too boot. Thanks guys, hope you are enjoying your discs.

Cheers

Loz

I'm Rich.

Quote Originally Posted by mad-moon View Post
    I notice you didn't thank me for buying your tellurium q cable from you....like you thanked wee-tee-cee..for buying your usb adapter.....Ya shockin you RichB...anyways...Thanks very much Rich for selling me the tq blu speaker cable for a bargain price....av sold it on for £120.00.....Thanks again mate...Alan.....
    Thanks Alan, I look forward to getting my share of the profits
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Chris (hughandella) for the Chord cables he sold me. Well packed, they arrived safely yesterday.
    Barry

I'm Neil.

Big thumbs up for Geoff ( walpurgis ), camera bought from him and goods exactly as described and packed brilliantly. Delighted.

Regards Neil

I'm Geoff.

A pleasure Neil.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Thommy.

Thanks to Mike (idlewithnodrive) and Nigel (vinylspinner) for my pair of Revox A77s which I picked up yesterday on an epic road trip, along with some Dynatron ECL86 amps.

Both lovely chaps with goods exactly as described and no hassle at all
    Speakers: Wilmslow Audio Prestige, ATC SCM11, B&W 602S02
    Cables: Missing Link Cryo Ref, handmade pure silver Litz braid, Van Damme Blue
    Amps: Hypex nCore400, DIY SET EL34/ECC83, DIY PP KT88 Monoblocks, Hypex UcD400 HG
    DACs: Quad Deck DDDAC, Single Deck DDDAC, Modified Chinese 9018, DIY Russian TDA1543 DAC
    Turntable: Technics SL1200 Modified, linear PSU, Paradise Phono Preamp
    Interconnects: Handmade silver Litz, Missing Link Alaqeia
    Preamps: DIY - buffers, LDR attenuators, stepped pots
    Mains: Balancing transformers, RF filters, handmade cables

I'm Grant.

Recieved my klotz cables from brian2957(Brian) today. A big thumbs up. Beautifully built and sounding good...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

Glad you like em Grant . Pleasure doing business with you as always .
    I'm also really happy with the Tannoy 637s which you sold me . I've had them on loan from you for a while now ( to make some room for some new projects I think ) . Trouble is , the more I listened to them , the more I just knew I had to have them
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by thommy View Post
    Thanks to Mike (idlewithnodrive) and Nigel (vinylspinner) for my pair of Revox A77s which I picked up yesterday on an epic road trip, along with some Dynatron ECL86 amps.

Both lovely chaps with goods exactly as described and no hassle at all
    Thanks Thommy. It was nice to meet with you too, a very easy and simple deal and a nice bloke to boot
    Less bling, more integrity ©Spenagio

+ Reply to Thread