+ Reply to Thread
Page 135 of 231 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Pete.

Many thanks to Ben/Zoidburg for payment on collection on this lovely sunny Sunday morning... hope you enjoy your pre/power combination and Mark Grant interconnects
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by orbscure View Post
    Many thanks to Ben/Zoidburg for payment on collection on this lovely sunny Sunday morning... hope you enjoy your pre/power combination and Mark Grant interconnects
    Thanks very much to Pete / Obscure. Top class bloke all round, could not have asked for a nicer seller.

Rotels were exactly as described and sound great up in my spare room already.

Lovely looking and sounding main system he has too, wish I hadn't been in such a rush would have loved to had a decent listen too it.

Any way cheers again mate.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Andrew.

Paul (MADSCIENTIST) easy transaction, quickly paid. Thanks mate!
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Another shout out to Geoff. Great service and the kit arrived in the same state it left. Cheers mate!
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Another shout out to Geoff. Great service and the kit arrived in the same state it left. Cheers mate!
    You're welcome Ali!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Pete.

With many thanks to Graeme/Desmo for his swift payment against the glass toslink cable I'd listed here...
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

I'm Stephen.

Default Art Audio SUT's

My thanks to Geoff (Walpurgis) for these. Super speedy shipping and great packaging.

Steve
    Always a little further

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by worrasf View Post
    My thanks to Geoff (Walpurgis) for these. Super speedy shipping and great packaging.

Steve
    You are welcome Steve and thank you.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to Jerry (jandl) for the classcal vinyl he sold me. The additional 'packaging' was appreciated, especially the Cécile Ousset.

And yes - the Schoenberg is 'challenging', but that was why I choose it.

Thanks again

Barry
    Barry

I'm Rich.

Thanks to Tony wee tee cee for buying my MF vlink.

Nice straightforward sale

Cheers
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

+ Reply to Thread