+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Andr'e.

I'll be honest i always sit here with baited breath praying records get to people in one piece

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Got yer fuzzies, dude - awesome (in every way) as usual… Many thanks!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Andr'e.

I'm peter.

Big thank you to VINYLSPINNER (Nigel) for the Mark grant g2000hd cables received in excellent condition and fast despatch and at a bargain price to thanks.

I'm moonshine.

A big shout out to Jason P for his obsessive compulsive packing skills,rapidity of dispatch,messages to ensure everything was tickety boo and,most importantly the excellence of the amp. Cheers ears.
    Well...its a wan for the money,two for the show......

Modded Thorens 160,Ortofon VMS30,SME3009 SII fixed headshell,Icon Audio PS1.2 phono stage with Jensen capacitor upgrade NOS Mullards,Icon Audio Stereo 60 MkII Shuguang Treasure KT88-Zs,Shuguang onion 6SN7s,Tungsol 6SL7s,Ruark Paladins Van De Hul rewired.

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by zombilly View Post
    A big shout out to Jason P for his obsessive compulsive packing skills
    no mate it's just called packing properly

I'm Jason.

And thank you Zombilly for a smooth transaction!
    ----------------------
    Before you criticise a man, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you do - you'll be a mile away. And have his shoes.

Wavy grooves go thru a RigB 540ML on an SL1500C. Digits stream from a cheapie CDP and a Sonos, into a Yamaha 803D driving Kralk Audio little 'uns. I used to have a Linn but I'm better now.

I'm peter.

A big thank you to MIKEMUSIC for the marigo mats received in excellent condition and a definite improvement not just for audio but for DVD aswell and for some sound advice cheers Mike superb service. Pete

I'm James.

Just like to thank Nigel ( Vinylspinner) very much for providing me at very reasonable cost a an Original Lenco mat for my GL75.

Now what else do I need, err plinth, arm, full service........
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm peter.

A big thank you to SOVEREIGN (James) for the Mark grant cables received in super duper condition and even though he felt like shit (flu) he still went out braved the cold and made me happy. Well done James going above and beyond the call of duty for a fellow aos member really appreciated bud. Pete

+ Reply to Thread