+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 231 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzAO1 View Post
    A big thank you to DSDL (aka Neil) for the Ortofon MC2000 MKII. It was a smooth transaction and well packed to survive the trip down under.

Thanks Neil

Regards
    Alan
    Pleasure doing business with you Alan. Sell to or buy from him with confidence.
    Regards Neil

I'm Richard.

My pleasure Tim/Timinator,

It was an easy and pleasant transaction from my end too. Thanks to DHL it went from a tiny island near France to a small town in Northern Ireland in under 24 hours.
    It's a great little amp in a tiny box so I hope you enjoy until you have room for your Titans again.

I'm Robert.

Feedback! although not due to sale or purchase.

Just to say that Oliver (Bigman80) is an absolute gent of the highest calibre and a thoroughly decent guy.

He kindly offered to look at my tonearm phono cable on the back of a thread here which I felt was very decent of him.

He has checked it for any faults, soldered on two new rcas, addressed any potentail strain relief issues, tested it in his system AND has it back in the post to me, all in one solitary day.

He would hear nothing of cost for his time and labour, I literally had to insist he let me PayPal postage return cost etc.

It's another one of those great things about this forum, I've had interaction and association with some genuinely decent people here which I'm very grateful for, Oliver is one of those so thanks again Oli and big up the BigMan(80)
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

I'm Joe.

Ritchie (Frog-n-Oatcakes)
    Many thanks for the Technics arm board.
    Cheers.
    Joe

I'm Ritchie.

Cheers Joe

I'm Richard.

Default RichardA

I'm leaving a top recommendation for RichardA of the forum. Even though a deal wasn't completed he took the time & effort to drop off some speaker cable for me to try & then even collected it! I'd have absolutely no qualms about any transaction.
    Superb spirit, many thanks.

I'm Mick.

Default Alan (Firebottle)

Would like to thank Alan(Firebottle)for my new phono stage. Sent to me with no payment up front next day delivery for a trail period. How many sellers do that with out payment. Anyway very happy with the Firebottle and service given. so its a keeper Big respect to Alan its what makes this forum so good
    Last edited by Dubster68; 29-11-2017 at 01:30.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Mark.

Default Mick aka Dubster68

Many Thanks for the Angle phonostage Mick.
    Delivered swiftly, in great condition, plus instructions - always useful in my case.
    Smashing deal.

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Co View Post
    Many Thanks for the Angle phonostage Mick.
    Delivered swiftly, in great condition, plus instructions - always useful in my case.
    Smashing deal.

Thank you Mark for the fast payment. Pleasure doing a deal you were happy with.
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to Bev (Ninanina) for excellent sale/comms/shipping
    Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

+ Reply to Thread