+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 231 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Brian.

Thanks James , you're not so bad yersel . Pleasure doing business with you sir
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm benmontemayor.

I had very good experience buying from Mick aka Dubster68.

ISONOE Suspension feet and Techniboots
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by benmontemayor View Post
    I had very good experience buying from Mick aka Dubster68.

ISONOE Suspension feet and Techniboots
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Feelings Mutual fella. Fast payment and good comms
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm Don.

Default Purchase of a Rotel 855 Modded ala LAMPIZATOR from DAWG (Alan) Berks

Now I know why Robert DeNiro was wearing an expression of pure (Opium) satisfaction... at the end sequence of "Once upon a time in America..."
    He was not only filling his lungs with copious amounts of opiates, but listening to Alan's modded Rotel TD 1541 LAMPIZATOR CD-player...I bought this beautiful player from Alan Ballagh (DAWG) yesterday...sounds so good, I'm made up!

Alan is a gentleman, a pleasure to deal with, passionate about his Hi Fi, (as we all are, or you wouldn't be reading this now...) and very trustworthy. If you do buy any kit from Alan, rest assured, you're in safe hands. Highly recommended AOS member...and he knows his stuff.

As for the CD-Player, Christ stopped at Eboli, and I'm stopping with this Rotel...blew Alan's (sum not disclosed) streamer out of the ocean!

Cheers Alan!

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by donmarrese View Post
    Now I know why Robert DeNiro was wearing an expression of pure (Opium) satisfaction... at the end sequence of "Once upon a time in America..."
    He was not only filling his lungs with copious amounts of opiates, but listening to Alan's modded Rotel TD 1541 LAMPIZATOR CD-player...I bought this beautiful player from Alan Ballagh (DAWG) yesterday...sounds so good, I'm made up!

Alan is a gentleman, a pleasure to deal with, passionate about his Hi Fi, (as we all are, or you wouldn't be reading this now...) and very trustworthy. If you do buy any kit from Alan, rest assured, you're in safe hands. Highly recommended AOS member...and he knows his stuff.

As for the CD-Player, Christ stopped at Eboli, and I'm stopping with this Rotel...blew Alan's (sum not disclosed) streamer out of the ocean!

Cheers Alan!
    Wow I'm touched! Makes me happy that your happy, just for the record Don pursuaded me to mod the player and he turned up as promised with cash as promised, a real scholar and a gent, absolute pleasure doing business with yer Don.

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to Matt (Matt2007) for the sale of the Wadia PowerDac. Arrived UPS in record time in perfect condition and packaged to withstand a MOAB strike!

Steve
    Always a little further

I'm Simon.

Default Stands unique

Big thankyou to Bourney (Steve) for the stand . Quality bit of kit just have to finish some jobs now before I can sneak it in.
    Cheers
    Simon

I'm Dan.

Feedback for Bazil; bought the Q Acoustic 2010i speakers from me - great to deal with and easy as to be expected. Cheers
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Barry.

Speedy delivery from Dan (hifilover) and immaculately packaged , many thanks.

I'm John.

Big thanks to Ian Walker for great packaging and speedy delivery of a pair of awesome Tubehunter Quad 405 monoblocks.

Absolutele pleasure to deal with you Ian, great comms and quick despatch

+ Reply to Thread