+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 231 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Liam.

Thanks to Crippsy (Aaron) for a totally smooth sale of my Mojo cables bits and pieces

I'm phil.

Default Ian Mac bearing

Thanks to Mick dubster for the prompt and well packaged postage of Ian Mac bearing
    Regards Phil
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm Mick.

Quote Originally Posted by moodybuilder View Post
    Thanks to Mick dubster for the prompt and well packaged postage of Ian Mac bearing
    Regards Phil
    Thanks for the fast payment sir
    Technics SL1210 MK2 fully rebuilt and repainted. Ortofon 2M Black Cart, Isonoe isolation feet , MN bearing and Funk Firm platter upgrade, Oyaide RCA Tone Arm and speaker cables, Jelco SA-750D Tonearm. Oyaide HS-TF Carbon headshell, MCRU Linear External PSU, High Fidelity Crystal glass turntable matt, Blue LED upgrade, Denon AVR-2808CI Amp, Bowers and Wilkins DM602S3 Speakers,
    Black Rhodium Jazz power cables for amp and turntable, Firebottle mk2 Phono Stage.

I'm John.

Thanks very much to John (0rangutan) for quick payment for the 2M Blue recently sold.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Home built PC driving Adam Audio 7 Active Monitors from Asus Xonar Essence STX.

I'm alan.

thanks to alan (mad-moon ) for the phonostage flawless sale and was also very helpful with a few questions i had asked...

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_g View Post
    thanks to alan (mad-moon ) for the phonostage flawless sale and was also very helpful with a few questions i had asked...
    You are welcome Alan....pleased it's worked out ok for you....a pleasure....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Martin.

Big thank you to Chris (Hughandella) for the nos dac, well packed in excellent nick and very speedy delivery.............. cushtybobs.
    We are the love we leave behind.

I'm Alan.

Thanks Brian...for the banana plugs...real nice quality gear....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Brian.

Thanks Alan , pleasure doing business with you again .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm James.

I can't recall if I thanked Brian on here,so thanks Brian for the klotz mc5000 cables and the silver hybrid ones, they're excellent and Brian s not bad either
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

+ Reply to Thread