+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hacking apart cheapy eskuche 33i headphones

I'm David.

Default Hacking apart cheapy eskuche 33i headphones

Bought a pair of these for £12 from tkmax today

Thought they looked kinda cool ... I've been looking for a pair of headphones with an inline mic for work for a while now. Didn't want to spend much as they will mostly be used for phone calls (my in ear iPhone ones hurt my ears).
    I didn't have high hopes, but looking online they seem to usually have a price of around £40 ish on them so for £12 took a punt!

£12 was about the right money to be honest ... They sound naff! Basically muffled!
    I figured I'd see if I could make them sound any better ... I want gonna loose much if I knackered them...

Before

After

I guessed I'd just take as much as I could out of the way f the driver ... Bloody worked! They sound more like £25 headphones now ... Still nothing special, but now represent somewhat of a bargain
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

I'm David.

Actually, you know what, they aren't half bad now ... Bit shrill at the top, muffled lows and mids but really for £12 they are quite awesome
    CS Port TAT2 - Benz LPS - Funkfirm Houdini - DS Audio Vinyl Ionizer - CS Port C3EQ - Kondo G70 - Kondo Gakuoh II - Maxonic TW1100 MKII - Isol-8 SubStation Integra

+ Reply to Thread