Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NVA... Nene Valley Audio

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

S'ok, Craig, I get where you're coming from. However, unless anyone has anything constructive to add of a hi-fi nature, I think we should let the thread die a natural death.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Craig.

In all honesty Marco, just in case people think I'm having a dig at either Jerry, or indeed that other bloke, I'd prefer it if you removed it please.

As I said, it just amused me, but if it can be misconstrued, well, I'd rather it disappear.
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

I can remove your latest posts here, and those following it, if you wish, but not the whole thread.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I can remove your latest posts here, and those following it, if you wish, but not the whole thread.

Marco.
    May as well leave it then Marco, and then at least folk can read my sentiments about it.
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

Okies... However (and this applies to everyone), further contributions to this thread will be strictly moderated.

Marco.
    Main System

synsei Guest

There are members on AoS and elsewhere on t'internet who are very happy with the NVA kit they own, and that is as it should be

Indeed so... Normal NVA hi-fi-related threads will receive no moderation and be left alone to evolve naturally, unless there is a serious reason why that can't be so (someone blatantly flouting our ethos, for example, or trolling, and where moderation of that individual's behaviour is therefore required), whereas posts and/or threads relating to discussing someone who has fallen out with RD and/or his forum, will be subject to appropriate moderation and most likely removed.

Simples!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    NO!

Perish the thought!

I just found it amusing what Jerry had written a few years ago!

I was just Googling NVA to see if I could get my SC's upgraded with some new plugs anonymously and came across it.

Feel free to remove it if it doesn't make you smile as it did me.
    Not to worry - RD says he will upgrade your plugs. No need to go incognito.

I would still do them, just address them back to the thick tit!
    LOL.

Ahem, Paul, I'm not sure that particular contribution could be construed as constructive, particularly given how Craig is likely to react... Could we please keep it to comments relating to the original thread topic, or NVA in some way, without the content being provocative? Otherwise, the 'rubber' will have to come out. Ta!
    Main System

I'm andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Otherwise, the 'rubber' will have to come out. Ta!
    Actions of a pair of poofs in a gay meet, BendOver (Ben Dover) and FillMyCavity (Phil McCafferty).

thought i'd end this thread with an attempt at humour......''i'm a little teapot, na..na..nay'' as the song says.
    Frank...made me do it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast