+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 299 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2990

Thread: Late Saturday and time for a beer!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Just a little tipple tonight listening to some tunes... Friday is the new Saturday don't you know...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Svend.

And in our house Thursday is the new Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    And in our house Thursday is the new Friday
    to you Svend
    Bev

I'm Martin.

Snowing again and there's nothing I can do about it so I'm cracking open a can of wife beater. I've only got the one anorl but I'm not going out, it's bitterly cold.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

I went to make secure the front door and window of a micro-brewery business that had been ram-raided in the early hours. The thieves had previously broken into a nearby curry-making business, before nicking a Golf to reverse into the brewery.

They seem to have got it the wrong way round-surely you would go for the beer first, then a curry afterwards?

Anyway the proprietor gave me a few bottles as a thankyou for turning out so promptly. Drunk them last night, and very nice they were too. But then, free beer always tastes better.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Snowing again and there's nothing I can do about it so I'm cracking open a can of wife beater. I've only got the one anorl but I'm not going out, it's bitterly cold.
    Softie! Come visit Canada in January, preferably somewhere on the prairies, then you'll feel what real cold is.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Svend N View Post
    Softie! Come visit Canada in January, preferably somewhere on the prairies, then you'll feel what real cold is.
    I've worked in frozen storage man, minus 28. I know what cold is and I don't like it!

Would like to visit Canada though but it will be in the summertime.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

Grouse with a Guinness chaser & Sabbath on the telly, ahhhh

I recorded Sabbath on Sky Arts, thanks again Mike, and now watched it twice... think it was one of the best gigs I've seen, just wish I had been there

Oh and having a little tipple now... I know it's not Saturday but who cares
    Bev

+ Reply to Thread