+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Late Saturday and time for a beer!

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Get down the quacks & get some diclofenac sodium, magic for curing gout. I wash 'em down with a nice red
    That's my kind of cure Roy...
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm Geoff.

Suffering a bit since getting up this morning, after a Friday night pub session which I rather enjoyed. My first piss up for a month or so. It's unlikely that I'll be doing the Saturday night bit this weekend!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Suffering a bit since getting up this morning, after a Friday night pub session which I rather enjoyed. My first piss up for a month or so. It's unlikely that I'll be doing the Saturday night bit this weekend!
    You mean you have a bloody hangover !! Oh Geoff !!!!!

I'm Nobody.

Im out this after for some mucky Beer.. I should be in a state by tonight

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    Im out this after for some mucky Beer.. I should be in a state by tonight
    Good show.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by southall-1998 View Post
    You mean you have a bloody hangover !! Oh Geoff !!!!!
    Ah, so that's what it is.

I'll be popping out to get a couple of German lagers to relax with in front of the telly (or on here) later tonight. But I just may, if the fancy takes me, pop round to the boozer again tonight just for the hell of it, but I seldom do pubbing two nights on the trot. My poor old body can't cope these days!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

I was very tempted to pop round to my local boozer tonight, but somehow got tied up doing other stuff. Anyway, just started a can of east european 7% lager (with more to follow) and awaiting 'chill out' mode.

I'm Geoff.

Well it's 'the day after the night before' and I have to say I'm feeling rather slowed down and knackered. I went round to the local pub last night and had a few beers (five pints of Fosters to be exact) for the first time in weeks. I have to admit, the old body can't really take it these days. Good job it isn't often!

I'm Nobody.

I has a reyt good session yesterday on Caledonian Poltergeist. i supped as much as i physically could
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm Geoff.

Well, it's late Saturday night (still). I quite fancied a visit to the local this evening, but I really buggered my back up on Monday and been in agony all week, so sitting on a stool or standing at a bar is out of the question. Instead I've opted for a few cans of reasonable lager indoors and a poke about on here and eBay to keep myself sane (sort of)! Cheers folks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast