+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Rhodium Twist

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep, agreed, he's a top bloke to deal with.

I'm ChrisB.

The key words there were 'using that maths' Graham, it's great that you dealt with someone who doesn't! I know you can pay a lot for plugs if you want to, but I can't see many dealers clanging £3.50/ metre cable together with plugs that are worth £50, though, can you?

I'm graham.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    you can pay a lot for plugs if you want to, but I can't see many dealers clanging £3.50/ metre cable together with plugs that are worth £50, though, can you?
    Oh, I don't know Chris....... this is Audiophilia land.... And I have Witnessed Strange Things

I'm ChrisB.

....plugs that are worth £50
    'Priced' and 'worth' have rather different meanings though!!

I'm David.

Guys
    Black Rhodium's terminations add £50 to the price, don't pay it if you dis-agree with the price, simples!

If you could be bothered to look you would see I charge much less and terminate them with quality connectors using silver solder, here they are.

Nice pic to accompany this post too. Hope that helps the originator of the thread, any the cable is actually pretty good too.

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Guys
    Black Rhodium's terminations add £50 to the price, don't pay it if you dis-agree with the price, simples!

If you could be bothered to look you would see I charge much less and terminate them with quality connectors using silver solder, here they are.

Nice pic to accompany this post too. Hope that helps the originator of the thread, any the cable is actually pretty good too.

Well that sorted my query about the cost of the bananas, thanks Dave, but how come if the stuff is £3.50 a metre, half metres are also charged at £3.50?

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by icehockeyboy View Post
    Well that sorted my query about the cost of the bananas, thanks Dave, but how come if the stuff is £3.50 a metre, half metres are also charged at £3.50?

Craig,
    A 1/2 metre pair is 1 metre!

I'm Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mains Cables R Us View Post
    Craig,
    A 1/2 metre pair is 1 metre!
    I know that Dave!

I somehow didn't appreciate it meant times 2
    I thought possibly if someone needed say a two m run on one side, and a two and a half the other, they were charged £3.50 even for the shorter length.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12