+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Focal 1027 Be

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Simon.

Default Focal 1027 Be

Up for sale my Focal 1027 Be floorstanders, for £1500- boxed with all driver grills and manual.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/5968483...th/7612300756/

These sound amazing, as you'd expect from Focal. The mids are lush and detailed and the treble silky smooth. Forget what you've heard at shows, Focal must have a special deaf person to set up their show displays, in my room these sound sublime.

The right hand speaker has taken a knock on the side panel. The veneer has been filled and touched up to colour match. I've done my best in the pics to make this stand out as much as possible. Day to day in your room you'll never notice the touch up.

The front baffle on the left hand speaker has a tiny little mark down at the bottom which is even less visible. And there's a hairline right at back of the stand on the left speaker- which now I've noticed I'll fix up this week.

Apart from these few marks they are in A1 nick electrically and sound perfect as any of the members who have heard them will attest.

Weekday demo's available.

Si
    Last edited by sq225917; 30-07-2012 at 16:53.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

+ Reply to Thread