+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Sub-Forum for Beresford Products

My Thiel is not bad though. The only issue I have with the Thiel is its passive radiator. The BM can go down to 1Hz at 0dB. But the passive radiator, by the nature of its design, is incapable of reproducing bass in a controlled manner once it kicks in.
    That reminds me that any suggestion that the NS1000M is weak on bass and that it needs a lot of power to do proper bass is an urban myth. When I swap the Caiman over for a Bushmaster that extra low end frequency response is ample enough for the next door neighbour to complain about "shaking house content syndrome".

I'm Grant.

I am posting this as a question, probably to Stanley B,......when the hiface spdif convertor is powered up and connected to my BERESFORD TC7510 DAC, music from the computer plays irrellevent of which selector button is pressed...when no music is played by pc and I play music from cd through a different input all you get is digital bits and bobs....if I disconnet or power down the hiface it works as normal..
    Is this the hiface or the dac?? ...thanks
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

well it is obvious this is not going to get answered so I withdraw it reservedly
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Hi Grant, as I have repeated several times before: for specific technical issues an email should be sent to me so that I can offer proper technical support where possible. I can't promise to read every post on every forum that I frequent.

I don't have a M2Tech but what I do know about that device is that on the MK1 version of it the output level is far too high. That output level has been causing problems for many different types of DACs. It overloads the input receivers and can cause signal bleeding into other unused inputs.
    The MK2 version of the M2Tech has that problem corrected. So the first thing would be for you to check which version you own.

I'm Grant.

I am new to this, and I'm old and raddled so that message had passed me by....as I feared it was the hiface that was swamping the dac switching ports....I will try to attenuate it, and if that doe not work then just go back to unplugging it when not n use....thnkx for the reply though.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345