+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Possible OB build..

I'm Steve.

Hi Richard. I have done nothing more yet as the amp I am supposed to be using has not yet arrived (Sure 4 X 200 W) I am giving them a few more days before I ask for a refund. The amp was sent out of HK on the 15th September (this was a replacement for on that blew) but no sign of it yet. If it does not arrive I will have to look at other options.

They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm ILOB.

Can they give u a tracking number Steve at least you can find where it is
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

I'm Steve.

Hi John. yrs they have given me a tracking number however it only says that the parcel has left Hong Kong. It does not say where it has gone after that, though I have told Sure I will give it a few more days it isn't looking good! I am loather to get a refund though as this was a very good price and I doubt I will get anything any where near as good for the money.

I'm ILOB.

Well hope it works out its quite difficult when ordering stuff abroad my understanding is you do not have the same consumer rights
    Usually the tracking order will tell you if its in customs I wonder did they send it via boat instead of airmail
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

I'm John.

Are your OBs playing yet, Steve?

I'm Steve.

Hi John. I have essentially finished the speakers (just need to solder up the connections on one of them, a pain with magnet wire!) and I am working on boxing the amp. I was hoping to have them up and running this weekend, but it now looks like sometime this wekk. I will post my findings when I have them going. Thanks, Steve

I'm ILOB.

good to hear they nearly up and running

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910