Naim Audio and Focal at the recent 2019 Hi-Fi Show Live, Ascot Racecourse with the new award winning SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier -

Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier is at Musicraft (Derby)

Naim Audio SUPERNAIT 3

Major performance upgrades and now with added love for vinyl -

In the six years since the last NAIT integrated amplifiers were released, our research and development team have worked on a range of amplifier improvements. The result is upgraded power amplifier sections for SUPERNAIT 3, delivering greater pace and intimacy to their musical delivery – whether it's driving a pair of loudspeakers or your favourite pair of headphones.

SUPERNAIT 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.

It also includes a Class A preamp output stage which doubles as a headphone amplifier and ceramic heatsink technology that minimises capacitive coupling between the chassis and output transistors for optimum sound quality.

Its inputs are each individually decoupled and hand-wired to minimise noise and interference while internal switching employs ultra-low-noise, constant current sources which are derived directly from the electronic design of the flagship NAC 552 preamplifier.

The SUPERNAIT 3 can be upgraded with our external power supplies, power amplifiers and even cabling upgrades to get the best from all sources.

Naim Audio SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier UK RRP £3499

Naim's story begins with one man’s passion for music and weaves its way through four decades and a raft of iconic product launches to the present day.

Naim Audio founder Julian Vereker MBE (1945-2000) was a racing car driver, entrepreneur and self-taught engineer with a deep passion for music. Spending his spare time listening to and recording his friends playing live in the 1960s, Julian found that playback on his system at home fell woefully short of the experience he craved.

Not content with second best he decided to design his own amplifiers and loudspeakers, ignoring accepted wisdom and focusing on aspects of performance that made music burst to life. These first designs laid the foundations for a range of iconic and award-winning hi-fi products that would reach well into the next century.

https://www.naimaudio.com/sites/defa...2012_FINAL.pdf A technical white paper on the Naim Audio Discrete Regulator technology

You’re a nobody without a Naim.

https://www.whathifi.com/reviews/naim-supernait-3
What Hi-Fi reviews Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier

"If you’re looking for an entertaining yet informative integrated amplifier, the Supernait 3 is a brilliant choice."

"The Supernait 3 sounds solid and muscular, handling whatever you throw at it in terms of music and partnering speakers. We try a range of alternatives to our reference ATC SCM 50s and the Naim never sounds like it has to try hard to make them bend to its will."

"Such confidence works wonders for the listener. When that subliminal messiness of an amplifier struggling isn’t present, it’s easier to focus on the music instead. That’s what the Supernait, regardless of generation, has always done best."

"We can’t think of a more capable alternative when it comes to rhythmic drive and precision. The Supernait 3 conveys the changing momentum of this music brilliantly, capturing the various mood changes between tracks with conviction."

"Detail resolution is good, and it’s easy to get insight into the recording and the production methods used. But it never feels as though the Naim makes this a priority. It’s simply about getting to the heart of the musical message and feeling the emotion that the artist intended."

"The previous generation of Supernait wasn’t broken and so Naim hasn’t fixed it. But, in adding a good quality MM phono stage and tweaking the power amplifier section, it has made a great amplifier even better. If you’re looking for an integrated at this level, you must hear this one."

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardwa...ated-amplifier
The Ear reviews Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier[/b]

"With a weekend of warm-up behind it, I went ahead and started listening properly to the third generation of the Supernait. About a minute later I realised that I was grinning for ear to ear, and that my feet were tapping uncontrollably. I suddenly remembered why I had fallen for the Naim sound 15 years before, and how much I had missed it since."

"Track after track, I was utterly enthralled."

"What struck me right away as I listened was that the sound was just ‘right’. Naim’s famous pace rhythm and timing were all there of course, but so was a huge amount of detail, and really good bass. My memory of the first two Supernaits was that they were not particularly strong in the very lowest octaves, but this revised version has plentiful fast, punchy and tuneful bass on offer."

"The Harbeth P3ESRs are not efficient loudspeakers – they like an amplifier that can serve them with lots of current and yet which controls them too. I have never heard them sound better. The same held true of the much bigger Harbeth Super HL5+ 40thAnniversry editions, which are my main loudspeaker at the moment. These large standmounts absolutely revelled in the power and control from the Supernait 3. The Naim/Harbeth combination creates an addictive sound, totally non-fatiguing yet utterly compelling."

"The Classic series is still very much alive and kicking and the Supernait 3 is living, musical proof. It is a shamelessly analogue device, as far as inputs and outputs are concerned. It may almost be an anachronism in an era where manufacturers’ marketing gurus are straining every sinew to cover every possible market segment with product. But as the beating heart of a music lover’s system, this integrated may just be the last amplifier most of us could ever want or need. Conceived, designed and built in Salisbury, this thing is a triumph. Bravo Naim!"

https://www.naimaudio.com/sites/defa...ber%202019.pdf
Hi-Fi Plus reviews Naim Audio's new SuperNait 3 integrated amplifier

"My first notes contained words like ‘grunty’ and ‘solid’ when discussing drums and bass guitars. The amplifier provided a lot of drive for rhythm se ctions and an infectious groove from the speakers."

"The Supernait 3 is not the last word in transparency, but it gets to leading edges with gusto, and does indeed have a sense of speed that is in another league to its predecessor. The immediacy of a drum kit first made this obvious, but that sense of speed is a factor that becomes apparent in a lot of different pieces of music. It makes listening a far more engaging experience."

" I was, however, constantly drawn to the bass lines it produced."

"We know that Naim amps boogie: what is more surprising is that they do it so well in integrated amplifier form and deliver robust imaging – another anathema to the chrome bumper
brigade."

"I have to hand it to Steve Sells and the Naim engineering team. They have taken a design that was already quite refined and bettered it. The notion that speed is more important than
harmonic distortion is right on the money. This research helps explain why so many amps that measure correctly leave you underwhelmed when it comes to reproducing music. However, in the context of the Supernait 3, quite simply it improves significantly on its forebears in every respect. Given the success of the Supernait that says a lot!"

***** Musicraft - Clearance + Special Offers List http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...Special-Offers *****

***** https://www.facebook.com/MusicraftUK *****

***** Musicraft website - Special Offers list http://www.musicraft.co.uk/special-offers/ *****

Thanks

Rick @ Musicraft