+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Speaker Jumpers My Story

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinh View Post
    Wow, just looked up that Atlas cable - is that £1000 per meter?

How can anyone justify that much?
    About £1200.00 per 2metre pair - Serious money !!. One of the guys here has some. He previously had the QED Genesis Silver Spiral which I now have due to him refering to it. He clearly has expensive taste. I only managed the SS because I got a very good deal of 2 x 5 metres for £200 which I couldn't resist. The fact he said he had the SS before upgrading to Atlas Mavros made me look up the Mavros - I nearly fell off the chair when I saw the price, I kid you not, couldn't believe it - and there's me thinking the SS was expensive for cable I've clearly a lot to learn

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinh View Post
    Hi Dave,

Ive got the same problem, but my jumpers need to be in Tellurium Black about 3 meters long

Nice try but no cigar..

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieGong View Post
    Gosh! Wasn't meaning to sound so pitiful but big thanks for your very kind offer Dave which is very much appreciated. The distance between the terminals is around 3 - 4inch approx at a guess, I'm at work - (Mission 752 Freedoms) and yes holes positioned to pass a length of wire through ? PM sent Dave .
    Now in the post.

I'm Dave.

Have you received them yet Robert ?

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Have you received them yet Robert ?
    Hey Dave, Received with massive thanks. Can only report that you are a gent for sure (which I've respectfully just expressed in the buyer / seller feedback section). Chord Odyssey as speaker jumpers are great, calmer and less edgy presentation for sure. Will one day try the Silver Spiral jumpers to match my speaker cable and for curiosity 'til then it's happy days with the Chord Odyssey jumpers you've very kindly freely provided - Thanks again Dave
    Last edited by RobbieGong; 29-06-2012 at 10:09.

I'm Dave.

Glad they are doing the job but they are Chord Odyssey, which I usually use for jumpers. I'm not a Kimber fan.

When you have the funds, may I suggest, you try the Silver Spiral jumpers against those you now have, before buying, just in case...

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Glad they are doing the job but they are Chord Odyssey, which I usually use for jumpers. I'm not a Kimber fan.

When you have the funds, may I suggest, you try the Silver Spiral jumpers against those you now have, before buying, just in case...
    Nice one Dave, I've amended my post above to reflect Chord Odyssey and if at all possible I'll see if I can get to try the QED SS against the Odyssey before committing - All the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123