+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confused

I'm James.

Question Confused

Hi all, after removing my caiman and installing my bushmaster,the beresford optical will no longer work hooked up to my sky box ,but works perfectly hooked up to my blu ray,Iv installed a thatcable optical cable to the sky box with no problems,any ideas ?

That's a weird one. Try cleaning the ends of the optical cable just in case some finger grease has been deposited on the ends and the SKY box not giving a high enough output signal to overcome that.

I'm James.

Wink

Evening stan,it is odd,I'll try and clean the ends tomorrow,Ive been summoned to the pub tonight!! I did get some sound but it was like a bad radio reception,all crackly,as I say perfect with blu ray player.right best go and get drunk I suppose........

synsei Guest

Try swapping out the cable for the one you are using on the Blu Ray player James and then you'll know for sure whether it's the cable or not

I'm James.

Unhappy

Well I've cleaned the cable ends ,no luck though,still no sound hooked up to the sky box

I'm James.

The beresford cable now lives,happily between the bushmaster and xbox360 and the thatcable one is proving to be pretty good with it's new sky duties

I'm James.

Still confused though,it works with blu ray and xbox but not with sky ? It's giving me a headache ,gonna buy some CDs and forget about it

+ Reply to Thread