+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

I'm Grant.

Default What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

decided to treat myself for doing well with the diet...

got this double from melody gardot.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

HMV are doing some cracking prices if you are a "Pure" member.

Today's haul =

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by chris@panteg View Post

Just got this on vinyl, superb reissue, sounds great. From Sainsbury of all places.
    Amazing live album.
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

I'm Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    Amazing live album.
    I’ll second that, he really shines on this album

Russell

I'm Grant.

2 albums in today from back order

Planet Earth 2 and Blue Planet 2 both on double vinyl

Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Yomanze View Post
    Amazing live album.
    One of my all time favourite albums.

I have the original pressing but I may pick up a reissue for backup.

I'm Neil.

Default What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    One of my all time favourite albums.

I have the original pressing but I may pick up a reissue for backup.
    In my top 10 live albums.
    Judas Priest - Unleashed in the East is too, but the vocals had to be dubbed...
    Mana Acoustics Racks / Bright Star IsoNodes Decoupling >> Allo DigiOne Player >> Pedja Rogic's Audial Model S DAC + Pioneer PL-71 turntable / Vista Audio phono-1 mk II / Denon PCL-5 headshell / Reson Reca >> LFD DLS >> LFD PA2M (SE) >> Royd RR3s.

Bigman80 Guest

A classic for any blues fan. Listening to this shows where Clapton stole his "Go-to" riffs. Great album, a really top quality pressing. Impressive from Stax.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    A classic for any blues fan. Listening to this shows where Clapton stole his "Go-to" riffs. Great album, a really top quality pressing. Impressive from Stax.
    great albert king album that.... got lots of his
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

I haven't!!! I need to get collecting
    Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    great albert king album that.... got lots of his

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 90 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast