+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

I'm Grant.

Superb 4 vinyl version. sounds excellent
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Latest Beatles issue. Love soundtrack compo. Great tracks remastered.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

Led 3.jpg
    Well I must say I am not listening to the new re-mastered Led Zeppelin 3 (Atlantic 8122796576)
    But I am listening to the old one (Atlantic SD7201)

I rather listen to 47 years of Wear and tear than the new Re-Mastered My arse more like copied from a CD compressed life-less and noisy new one
    £20 thrown in the bin

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Led 3.jpg
    Well I must say I am not listening to the new re-mastered Led Zeppelin 3 (Atlantic 8122796576)
    But I am listening to the old one (Atlantic SD7201)

I rather listen to 47 years of Wear and tear than the new Re-Mastered My arse more like copied from a CD compressed life-less and noisy new one
    £20 thrown in the bin
    the old plums were the best by far to my ears
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    the old plums were the best by far to my ears
    I picked up a nice clean plum Led Zepp 1 a month or so a go.

I was disappointed in how flat and lifeless it was in comparison to the idea of how it should sound (in my head) because I am more used to the sound of the vinyl remasters these days. (If that makes sense)

I simply haven't had the time or inclination to investigate further. or play back to back etc.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

I record popped through the door today. I opened it and said, I never ordered that!! an accompanying letter said it was from a guy I used to buy from many years ago... He remembered I liked them and sent it to me free and gratis.

still good guys out there in vinyl world
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

Nice one
    Give us a link to his shop
    People like that need support
    Besides

I will never buy again from major Hi Street retailers
    Se my post about the Re-Mastered LED III
    I have to send a twat (? is that what you callit) to Jimmy Page as sticker on it sez that he re-mastered the thing

I'm Grant.

i got the remastered deluxe zep4 and thought it ok. the extra disc was interesting too. i heard it was the best of them.

if i find out where he is selling i will say... might be discogs
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Deleted.

I got the new Paul Heaton delivered today. I had forgotten pre-orders were signed .
    Account Deleted

I'm jamie.

ive just bought London Grammar 'Truth Is A Beautiful Thing' to see what all the fuss is about and pink floyds the wall,2016 Bernie Grundman remaster which is supposed to be very good!
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast