+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Like to hear how you like that one Steve
    No problem Grant. it's due the 26th May.
    Add water... Makes It's own sauce! + Don't Do Rap.. Don't do Urrban.. Don't do Modern R&B and Don't Do Radio 1 cos it's all fecking SHITE

I'm Grant.

Got this on order for its release on vinyl 26th may

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

Great album I was going to replace my tired copy
    How is the dynamic?
    I am a bit sceptical of re-mastered new issues as they are made at times from CD copy
    Can you compare to an old one ?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bksabath View Post
    Great album I was going to replace my tired copy
    How is the dynamic?
    I am a bit sceptical of re-mastered new issues as they are made at times from CD copy
    Can you compare to an old one ?
    cant compare it head to head as I dont have an old one, but have heard an old one.. Alas it will have to be after 26th as its not released yet Sandro
    The mp3 that came with it sounds very good although thats no real indication
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Sandro.

Tanks looking forward to red up your impressions
    In the mean time just got this
    London records HA-S2179
    few clicks and pops and it needs a good wash but not bad for a 40 year old print
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Cool Some more new fuzzers, chez-Marco

I shall be enjoying listening to those later

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Did u get those up in Glesgeie .... miles at Fillimore. Nice
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Yeah, from Monorail Music - about the coolest record shop known to man: http://www.monorailmusic.com/monorail.html

Doubles as a licensed restaurant and home-brewery! So you can buy some new tunes, then enjoy a meal and a few beers!

Also picked up a mint second-hand (what looks like unplayed) 12" single of Underworld's Jumbo, for £3:

Sounds STUNNING!

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Yeah, from Monorail Music - about the coolest record shop known to man: http://www.monorailmusic.com/monorail.html

Doubles as a licensed restaurant and home-brewery! So you can buy some new tunes, then enjoy a meal and a few beers!

Marco.
    looks great... I see its not far from the forge. i did a lot of the neon for there when it was being built many moons ago. Not far from Celtic park either for that matter. Worked on that when being built too a number of years later. used to drink in Mcgrain's pub.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Nice one, mate. We always head there when up in Glasgow. They do a great selection of veggie food, which suits Del, and I love it, too

Plus it was just around the corner from where we were staying at the Babbity Bowster (a classic old Glasgow pub with rooms, and regular live music): http://babbitybowster.com/bar-and-patio/

Was superb being able to chill there, listening to music over a few beers/whiskies (they have a great selection), with FREE car parking for the Brabster right across from it! Would've cost a fortune otherwise, putting it in a city centre multi-storey car park, for the 3 days we were there, and there's no way I'd have left the car out on the street!

Plus, BBs is only 5 mins walk from the city centre. Great French Chef there too, who produced some lovely grub

See here: http://babbitybowster.com/schottishe-restaurant/

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast