+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your new Fuzzy purchases?

I'm Grant.

he was Stevie Ray Vaughn's hero
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    he was Stevie Ray Vaughn's hero
    I can see why, he's plays with great feeling.

I'm Grant.

The ones on vinyl Ive still got

Lost session and live wire blues power probably your next stop
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    The ones on vinyl Ive still got

Lost session and live wire blues power probably your next stop
    Nice Grant, I'll look them up but at £30 a pop for the reissue, it may get pricey lol

I'm Gary.

image.jpgimage.jpg461 Ocean Boulevard, I think this was his first solo recording after a long period of recovery from Heroin addiction.

As an aside between 1980-1982 I lived in a small hamlet called Brockton about 10 miles from Shrewsbury, the local pub was called the Drum and Monkey. Frequently on Friday nights Eric Clapton would visit and play for an hour or so, I guess he just used to relax in the atmosphere of a small (20 people tops) out of the way country pub.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    image.jpgimage.jpg461 Ocean Boulevard, I think this was his first solo recording after a long period of recovery from Heroin addiction.

As an aside between 1980-1982 I lived in a small hamlet called Brockton about 10 miles from Shrewsbury, the local pub was called the Drum and Monkey. Frequently on Friday nights Eric Clapton would visit and play for an hour or so, I guess he just used to relax in the atmosphere of a small (20 people tops) out of the way country pub.
    yup, a good album that. his self titled debut solo was good too 4 years earlier.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

Bigman80 Guest

Piss off, Gary !!!!

Clapton is a hero of mine I'd have been in that pub every Friday just in case!!!!

I could've picked that up at the car boot sale. Damn. To be fair the guy had loads of top stuff just was questionable quality.

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Piss off, Gary !!!!

Clapton is a hero of mine I'd have been in that pub every Friday just in case!!!!

I could've picked that up at the car boot sale. Damn. To be fair the guy had loads of top stuff just was questionable quality.
    I was, the beer was incidental......lol.

Bigman80 Guest

Lol, well jealous mate. Took me 10 years of learning by ear to learn "Crossroads" on guitar, note for note. The man was a real quality guitartlist, still second to Hendrix. As everyone will be.
    I was, the beer was incidental......lol.

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigman80 View Post
    Lol, well jealous mate. Took me 10 years of learning by ear to learn "Crossroads" on guitar, note for note. The man was a real quality guitartlist, still second third to Hendrix. As everyone will be.
    You forgot Jeff Beck, so adjustment made
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast